Where does everyone stand on Candace Owens?

Dude is not relevant for the actual issues. Asking him to make a speech is not the same as day to day influence. Not one person is looking to him for leadership.

He is like the team chaplain. Not the head coach or even an assistant.
Keep drinking then new plantation koolaid.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Dude is not relevant for the actual issues. Asking him to make a speech is not the same as day to day influence. Not one person is looking to him for leadership.

He is like the team chaplain. Not the head coach or even an assistant.
And yet we don’t see anyone in the AA community call out this clown.

Are you telling me you're not impressed by her almost completing three years at URI and then becoming an administrative assistant before grifting her way into the hearts of Trumpers?
That is a intellectually dangerous position to place yourself in.

So only people with college degrees should be taken seriously?

Yes. She is very quick on her feet. I don't honestly know how you could argue that she isn't unless you just haven't heard her speak or you are just blind to that fact because of your biases.
She intimidates anyone that is black and left. Black conservatives are there worst nightmare. For them it's like standing on the edge of a cliff and watching it crumble beneath you stone by stone. And it's picking up momentum.

She was a victim when she sued for being discriminated against.

She is just smart enough to to know racist rubes like you eat up a black person saying ignorant things they think.

The whole goal is shock value. Rile up the libs and black people and her racist audience she is bleeding dry eats it up. She does not want buy in from or care about the black community.

That is literally the reason she exists.

She is a prop. She is just the newest version of Jason Whitlock or David Clarke.

Shocked racist ktown has this view. Just shocked I tell you.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
'She is a prostitute': Candace Owens Slams Kim Kardashian for 'plotting' to release her infamous sex tape with Ray J and brands Kris Jenner a 'pimp' for picking the 'best one they made'

• Candace Owens lashed out at Kardashian, 41, and her 66 year-old 'momager' on her Daily Wire talk show Tuesday
Candace Owens has dismissed Kim Kardashian as a hooker - and branded her mom Kris Jenner a pimp - after blasting their alleged plot to release Kardashian's infamous sex tape.

Candace Owens brands Kim Kardashian a prostitute over Ray J sex tape | Daily Mail Online

'She is a prostitute': Candace Owens Slams Kim Kardashian for 'plotting' to release her infamous sex tape with Ray J and brands Kris Jenner a 'pimp' for picking the 'best one they made'

• Candace Owens lashed out at Kardashian, 41, and her 66 year-old 'momager' on her Daily Wire talk show Tuesday
Candace Owens has dismissed Kim Kardashian as a hooker - and branded her mom Kris Jenner a pimp - after blasting their alleged plot to release Kardashian's infamous sex tape.

Candace Owens brands Kim Kardashian a prostitute over Ray J sex tape | Daily Mail Online
Meh, if you're going to be a whore, you should at least get paid for it.

Reactions: Sandman 423
Candace Owens says 'society would be safer' if we discriminated MORE - especially against men who paint their nails and wear dresses: 'I don't want a dentist with bad teeth. I don't want Lizzo being my trainer'

Candace Owens opened her Daily Wire podcast explaining why she thinks more discrimination would make society safer.

'I discriminate,' Owens, 33, said at the very beginning of her show on Monday. 'I just want to get that off my chest.'

'I openly discriminate against weirdos and freaks and I encourage you to do the same,' she told her listeners.

Owens, the right wing commentator and talk show host, singled out transgender people, saying: 'I definitely discriminate against men that paint their nails or wear dresses' during her opening monologue.

Owens said she would actively cross the road to avoid becoming too physically close to a transgender or non-binary person.

'You can wear your dress and you can paint your nails but I'd prefer you keeping 100 feet away from a playground and all of the feet away from my children and me,' she said.

'I actually think that society would be safer if we discriminated more what's happening now is insanity because they're telling us to accept everything to say, "oh its fine, he just has a fetish, he likes to wear panties"'.

Owens also revealed that she discriminates against obese people and said she wouldn't want musician Lizzo to be her trainer.

63111355-11538505-In_October_Owens_made_another_mean_comment_about_Lizzo_in_trying-a-1_1671044392060.jpg

In October Owens made another mean comment about Lizzo in trying to argue obesity is killing black Americans

'When someone just gives you the heebie-jeebies, even if you can't quite put your finger on why, I think you need to lean into that, and I actually think that society would be safer if we discriminated more,' she said.

Candace Owens says 'society would be safer' if we discriminated against men who paint their nails | Daily Mail Online

Is this the same candace owens that said hitlers actions were noble? The same woman that says that racism doesn't exist, after she enlisted the help of the NAACP to sue the Stamford Public Schools for racial harassment. Shes a grifter. Shes an intellectual lightweight.
Wait. You massively misquote her AND call her an intellectual lightweight?

Yep. Completely objective analysis.

VN Store

Back