Where do we have to improve?

1. DL (opponent OLs will only get better in SEC play.
2. CB (They are young and learning, DL didn't help them either)
3. OL They looked better as the game went on though
4. OLB No pressure on the QB
5. WRs a few drops and not enough YAC.

I actually think there were a lot of positives from this game. Coaching adjustments, JG, receivers, RBs, I-formation, 17-play TD drive, no turnovers, the post-game press conference.

Our biggest problem is DLine and that is the most important position group on SEC teams. We have to design the defense this year to help the DLine every way possible and have to recruit eight or more elite DLine prospects this cycle.

Edge rushers and D line overall.

I am speechless that we can't seem to find one guy that can come off the edge with speed, violence, and bad intentions.

1. Hope WV’s D is tons better than advertised, if not we’re hurting
2. Does Trey Smith jump off sides in the red zone at least once every game😡
3. Young DB’s for most part ran with receivers but just turned too late and most passes were perfect. See a few other QB equaling Grier but not better.
4. Tim Jordan looked good and I expect Jermey Banks to get 10+ touches next 2 games.
5. JG looked solid didn’t have the IT factor some QB’s have but he may have just been told not to improvise. Back to # 1 still hope WV’s D is better than advertised.
6. Don’t remember Kongbo name being mentioned. We looked a step behind on D I attribute that to over thinking a new scheme with new coaches.
7 Looks like a 6 & 6 year which will be an improvement. To bad new scheme new coaches & maybe hardest schedule in the Nation.. Go Vols

1. Hope WV’s D is tons better than advertised, if not we’re hurting
2. Does Trey Smith jump off sides in the red zone at least once every game😡
3. Young DB’s for most part ran with receivers but just turned too late and most passes were perfect. See a few other QB equaling Grier but not better.
4. Tim Jordan looked good and I expect Jermey Banks to get 10+ touches next 2 games.
5. JG looked solid didn’t have the IT factor some QB’s have but he may have just been told not to improvise. Back to # 1 still hope WV’s D is better than advertised.
6. Don’t remember Kongbo name being mentioned. We looked a step behind on D I attribute that to over thinking a new scheme with new coaches.
7 Looks like a 6 & 6 year which will be an improvement. To bad new scheme new coaches & maybe hardest schedule in the Nation.. Go Vols
West Virginia's defense will probably suck the rest of the season. I think West Virginia will go 9-3 with losses to Iowa State,Oklahoma State and Oklahoma and play their 2nd Alamo Bowl game in 3 years.

VN Store

Back