What's it going to take??????

So sick of these dumbass posters. I blame myself. I mean, I keep opening these threads, I read the OP and then I get mad. Definition of insanity is doing the same thing more than once and expecting a different result. I keep doing it.

Kind of like continuing to let Derek Dooley roam our sideline, huh?

Reactions: 1 person
You don't speak for me.

4 games in and Coach Sal is supposed to field a national championship defense. :crazy:

How about you and others like you just shut your pie hole and let the season play out. :zeitung_lesen:

Won an ugly game tonight, but I will take a win any day.

Could be much worse - see Arkansas.
Some people on here would rather be arky so doolander would be fired by now.

So sick of these dumbass posters. I blame myself. I mean, I keep opening these threads, I read the OP and then I get mad. Definition of insanity is doing the same thing more than once and expecting a different result. I keep doing it.

Kinda like expecting Dooley to compete for championships?

Reactions: 2 people
dooley sucks until he actually proves he can beat a decent team besides vandy or nc state...not to mention he lost to ky..but i'm the crazy one here.......

To all these little B!tches that are complaining over a win....STFU....a win is a win is a win...it doesn't matter how or why we won....it MATTERS THAT WE WON....do you think Florida is concerned that they did not beat Bowling Green by 100pts or Georgia is concerned they did not beat their week 1 oppo by a 100....NO THEY ARE NOT...why? because they won the damn game...you play the team that is in front of you and then forget them as soon as game is over and concentrate on the next weeks game....Our fan base is freaking pathetic...we throw an incomplete pass and all of a sudden we will lose every game on our schedule....we then complete a pass....we are going to be national title contenders....we are on pace for the same exact record of 8-4 that many of us predicted in the offseason....so CHILL THE HELL OUT....

Reactions: 3 people
To all these little B!tches that are complaining over a win....STFU....a win is a win is a win...it doesn't matter how or why we won....it MATTERS THAT WE WON....do you think Florida is concerned that they did not beat Bowling Green by 100pts or Georgia is concerned they did not beat their week 1 oppo by a 100....NO THEY ARE NOT...why? because they won the damn game...you play the team that is in front of you and then forget them as soon as game is over and concentrate on the next weeks game....Our fan base is freaking pathetic...we throw an incomplete pass and all of a sudden we will lose every game on our schedule....we then complete a pass....we are going to be national title contenders....we are on pace for the same exact record of 8-4 that many of us predicted in the offseason....so CHILL THE HELL OUT....

nobody is going to read your post this late..we'er drinking for christ sake

I would say that the next four games will do it, but the dopes who don't already realize it never will.

BINGO, as soon as we go O'fer in October, and then drop a game or two in November, then Hart will realize he has to make a change and hire someone good if he wants to keep his job.

As for the idiots who don't already realize we need a new coach, they are either blissfully stupid or just happy to settle for mediocrity.

Call back in a month.

how people actually think we will beat a team like ga, mo, al, msst is beyond me....my high school team could score points on this defense

To answer title question: for me, 6-6, maybe 7-5, and/or a loss to troy, vandy, or kentucky and I'll be calling for a new coach. Until one of those happens I don't see much point in crying.

I thought the play calling, run game, and Kicking were great tonight.

Offensive line, secondary, and pass rush were inconsistent.

Bray's accuracy was atrocious in the first half. Supposedly he's sick.

P.S. remember that time Tajh Boyd was committed here and we traded him for Matt Simms? **** Kiffin.

To answer title question: for me, 6-6 or a loss to troy, vandy, or kentucky and I'll be calling for a new coach. Until one of those happens I don't see much point in crying.

I thought the play calling, run game, and Kicking were great tonight.

Offensive line, secondary, and pass rush were inconsistent.

Bray's accuracy was atrocious in the first half. Supposedly he's sick.

P.S. remember that time Tajh Boyd was committed here and we traded him for Matt Simms? **** Kiffin.

i agree for the most part..i've always been against chaney but he wasn't the problem tonight..our defense played liked high schoolers the first 3 quarters

actually you stupid ass i'm not..i'm stating facts from when i played for eilzabethton with jason witten

how people actually think we will beat a team like ga, mo, al, msst is beyond me....my high school team could score points on this defense

I do...for one it is football. If you have ever played you will know that most teams no matter how well coached will play down/up to their competition. Akron came in excited and looking forward to this matchup and we could really have cared less. It showed in the 1st half but in the 2nd half, the better team prevailed...big time. In the SEC, any team can beat any team any saturday...except maybe Kensucky this yr....so lets not crown us losers yet against those teams. They have to be played first.

VN Store

Back