What's it going to take??????

Who said that?! Some of us are glad we won. We're 3-1 for Christ sake. Some of you guys are friggin ridiculous

You're the guy who's fallen off the building and as you're passing each floor you're saying, "So far so good." The ground's coming...fast.

To all these little B!tches that are complaining over a win....STFU....a win is a win is a win...it doesn't matter how or why we won....it MATTERS THAT WE WON....do you think Florida is concerned that they did not beat Bowling Green by 100pts or Georgia is concerned they did not beat their week 1 oppo by a 100....NO THEY ARE NOT...why? because they won the damn game...you play the team that is in front of you and then forget them as soon as game is over and concentrate on the next weeks game....Our fan base is freaking pathetic...we throw an incomplete pass and all of a sudden we will lose every game on our schedule....we then complete a pass....we are going to be national title contenders....we are on pace for the same exact record of 8-4 that many of us predicted in the offseason....so CHILL THE HELL OUT....

No.

Last edited:
To all these little B!tches that are complaining over a win....STFU....a win is a win is a win...it doesn't matter how or why we won....it MATTERS THAT WE WON....do you think Florida is concerned that they did not beat Bowling Green by 100pts or Georgia is concerned they did not beat their week 1 oppo by a 100....NO THEY ARE NOT...why? because they won the damn game...you play the team that is in front of you and then forget them as soon as game is over and concentrate on the next weeks game....Our fan base is freaking pathetic...we throw an incomplete pass and all of a sudden we will lose every game on our schedule....we then complete a pass....we are going to be national title contenders....we are on pace for the same exact record of 8-4 that many of us predicted in the offseason....so CHILL THE HELL OUT....

we will be national contenders but it wont be with Dooley roaming the sidelines.There is not one single proof that says anything different.
If you are happy going 7-5 or 8-4 then so be it.I think most people seen us going 8-4 but some would think the 8 wins wasnt coming from the bottom of the pack or FSC schools.

actually you stupid ass i'm not..i'm stating facts from when i played for eilzabethton with jason witten

I coached against you. We scrimmaged Witten's senior year. He scored the first three times we had the ball. Truly a man among boys.

When, are we the Tennessee fans, going to finally admit this coaching staff can't get the job done? We still haven't beaten a team we were supposed to beat, and the sad part is, we probably will not beat one. The only team we can chalk a win to is Kentucky, and after last year, that is a stretch. What is it going to take for the fans to realize that this coaching staff is garbage???

I don't know about you, but I'm gonna wait until he doesn't get the job done. I'm just a stickler for reality, instead of conjecture. To each his own.

If you put a few more question marks in the thread title, It might cause me to admit the staff can't get it done. You definitely need more question marks though.

I don't know about you, but I'm gonna wait until he doesn't get the job done. I'm just a stickler for reality, instead of conjecture. To each his own.

your not going to have to wait long from the looks of it. So far theres no indication that he will get it done ? where is the proof his is moving the program in the right direction ?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back