Whatever gets your mind off the fact that you're Vandy

CMjlN4oUwAAK7Da.png:large

Clearly signifies Vandy trying to reach the top..but he's anchored down.

Reactions: 1 person
If you were Candy, what game would you wear alternate unis to get a little extra mojo?

I agree but they play us in Neyland, don't teams usually wear their special alternative uniforms at home?

I especially like the name of some shindig they had called the "Dore Jam". It's like they have no common sense. Like the really smart guy who is a rocket scientist at work but can't change a light bulb at home.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 131
If you were Candy, what game would you wear alternate unis to get a little extra mojo?

Might want to start with the 1st one, they're gonna need all the help they can get. Except they tried that last year and Temple seemed to take offense based on the beating they doled out.

Might want to start with the 1st one, they're gonna need all the help they can get. Except they tried that last year and Temple seemed to take offense based on the beating they doled out.

I am SO pulling for you all to give them a beat down. I really think you can and will be glued to the TV to enjoy it.

Reactions: 1 person
They throw that anchor around like they have any sort of real naval connection.

It's pitiful.

Cornelius Vanderbilt mastered the sea trade in the 1800s, being called "The Commodore"

Then he sold all his **** to buy trains. And never looked back.

Hmm...

Cornelius Vanderbilt mastered the sea trade in the 1800s, being called "The Commodore"

Then he sold all his **** to buy trains. And never looked back.

Hmm...

So even Vanderbilt himself didn't want to have anything to do with Vanderbilt anymore?

Reactions: 2 people
So even Vanderbilt himself didn't want to have anything to do with Vanderbilt anymore?

He never saw Vanderbilt University or Nashville for that matter. I believe in his will he had a stipulation that said a certain amount of money be donated to the building of a university in his honor.

VN Store

Back