What would you life for the AD to do?

I applaud Cheek for pulling money from the AD to fund academic building and programs. UT needs to get better academically; doing so will make it more attractive to a lot of athletes in sports other than football and basketball.. And that's important. It's no going being perceived as a second-rate academic institution.

8 lifetime tickets in section T.

Allow me to run through the T with the team whenever I feel like it.

Sponsor appearance fees for me around Knoxville to discuss Vols athletics. I am thinking 8 appearances for around 150 K annually.

Act as Rick Barnes( or whoever the coach is) hype man for pregames and court side seats for every game.

Keep the jet at my disposal.

These would be good ways to curry favor with me(pun intended).

8 lifetime tickets in section T.

Allow me to run through the T with the team whenever I feel like it.

Sponsor appearance fees for me around Knoxville to discuss Vols athletics. I am thinking 8 appearances for around 150 K annually.

Act as Rick Barnes( or whoever the coach is) hype man for pregames and court side seats for every game.

Keep the jet at my disposal.

These would be good ways to curry favor with me(pun intended).

If it was up to me you'd have it...at least you asked for it! BAM!

get rid of it once and for all. It's not the 1950s anymore, even if the South lags in a lot of areas. The Lady Vols name and logo are antiquated.

If they want to have a "Lady Vols" brand, I don't have a problem with it. But the OUTRAGE people have and are showing is simply fake.

If you look at the $$$$ it doesn't add up. Very little $$$$ is donated to women's sports.

Clone Pat Summit and spice genes Peyton Manning, Joey Kent, Barnett, Haynesworth, Henderson, Little, Eric Berry, Al Wilson, etc into current players to make them cyborg quality arse kickers!

Numbers 1-10 in order of importance.....hire great, winning coaches.

At UT we usually don't get effective coaching, ADs, or Chancellors until the 3rd Saturday of October rolls around and there is more red in the seats at Neyland than orange. I submit we are almost there. The bunch running things better get it together, heads begin rolling in the next 2 years and our new Chancellor and AD could find their new seats hot and Neyland sparsely populated for a generation they'll not see employed on The Hill. The time for nonsense is over IMO.

I applaud Cheek for pulling money from the AD to fund academic building and programs. UT needs to get better academically; doing so will make it more attractive to a lot of athletes in sports other than football and basketball.. And that's important. It's no going being perceived as a second-rate academic institution.

If they will hire competant Presidents and AD's then they will hire competant head football coaches. If that were to happen then revenue would increase by means of winng. This would be due to more people having pride and desire to be part of a winner. This increases ticket sales, merchandise sales and number of donors and the amount they donate. Therefore, the prestige would increase and by doing so the funding for campus and academic projects would be there.

What does BOT represent?

Thanks for clarifying. So what's the issue? Is there really that much outrage for: Softball, Swimming/Diving, Volleyball, Golf, Tennis, Soccer, etc.?

Firstly, it's not outrage. It's only the team names in women's intercollegiate sports.

For the only major land grant university in Tennessee.

For the women Tennesseeans, whose forefathers, through their intrepidity, resourcefullness, independant and pioneering spirit made our great state, and especially East Tennessee, America's First Frontier. That continuing spirit that rightfully earned our name of The Volunteer State

And now, for those wonderful women who choose to be Tennesseeans, who are women coming here with the same courage and spirit and choose to stride out to new vistas at the University of Tennessee, in the sport of their choosing, at the university of their choosing, thereby gaining and deserving THE THE RESPECT AND ADMIRATION EVERY ORANGEBLOODED VOLUNTEER !

AND VOLS FANS AND WOMEN'S SPORTS FANS ACROSS AMERICA WHO CHOOSE TO HONOR THEM WITH BEING THEIR FANS ARE TOLD THEY ARE NO LONGER LADIES!!!!? 👹👹👹👹👹👹
Nah..it's not outrage.
But I don't like it one damn bit!

Firstly, it's not outrage. It's only the team names in women's intercollegiate sports.

For the only major land grant university in Tennessee.

For the women Tennesseeans, whose forefathers, through their intrepidity, resourcefullness, independant and pioneering spirit made our great state, and especially East Tennessee, America's First Frontier. That continuing spirit that rightfully earned our name of The Volunteer State

And now, for those wonderful women who choose to be Tennesseeans, who are women coming here with the same courage and spirit and choose to stride out to new vistas at the University of Tennessee, in the sport of their choosing, at the university of their choosing, thereby gaining and deserving THE THE RESPECT AND ADMIRATION EVERY ORANGEBLOODED VOLUNTEER !

AND VOLS FANS AND WOMEN'S SPORTS FANS ACROSS AMERICA WHO CHOOSE TO HONOR THEM WITH BEING THEIR FANS ARE TOLD THEY ARE NO LONGER LADIES!!!!? 👹👹👹👹👹👹
Nah..it's not outrage.
But I don't like it one damn bit!

:blink::unsure::blink::unsure::thumbsup:

VN Store

Back