What was your first non-UT college football game you attended?

I may have to turn my Vol card in for this, but the first EVER college game I went to was Miami vs Alabama for the national championship in 1993. I was cheering for Miami :)

2003 Liberty Bowl. Urban Meyer and Alex Smith at Utah beat Southern Miss.

I had tickets to a Liberty Bowl, I wanna say it was Boise and Louisville? I don't make a habit out of attending college games that don't feature the Power T

I was at that one as well. That was a fun one to watch.

VT at Vandy in the 80's. Marveled at all the VT fans. Chewing tobacco and using popcorn bucket as a spit cup . My buddy knocked it over and it rolled down the stands. Vandy fans left little brown foot prints when they left at halftime.

Probably Univ of Nebraska at Omaha @ 1971...back in the Neb vs Ok glory days and UNO was second tier but a lot of fun to watch.

I went to the Liberty bowl when I was 8. I don't remember much except that the guys from Colorado would run around the field with a Buffalo!!

Apparently they ran him around a lot, since they beat Bama.

I went to the Liberty bowl when I was 8. I don't remember much except that the guys from Colorado would run around the field with a Buffalo!!

Apparently they ran him around a lot, since they beat Bama.

Bobby Anderson was the quarterback for Colorado and Scott Hunter was Alabama's quarterback. Colorado beat Alabama 47-33.

November 15, 1986. Wake Forest at SC. I was 9 years old. We lived in Columbia at the time, and my dad won tickets from his work. We sat nosebleed. It was cold. SC won 48-21 on their way to a 3-6-2 season.

My dad is a TN native but worked his career as a UGA scientist before retiring and moving back to Cookeville. I remember going to a GA game or two as a young kid, but can't remember the opponent. Been to GA Tech/FSU some years back, Tenn Tech, Abilene, Clemson, and several at UT. Maybe some more can't think of.

87 Liberty Bowl between Georgia and Arkansas. I was 9.

We went every year for about a decade. It was always cold. I can remember drinking hot chocolate from an old Coleman thermos. And dad always wore an old school toboggan with a puffy ball on top. Weird how some thing stick in your memory.

That night we sat right beside the GA band. It was loud but fun.

Do you think CNC will go to FCS(D1AA) in the next decade? They would be a perfect Southern Conference team.

Not sure. Our stadium and campus for all intents and purposes is tiny. We are also the UGA of div II. We find a way to lose just enough to get out of playoff contention or blow it in the playoffs.

It was an Emory & Henry homecoming game back in 1997, but I don't remember anything about the game.

I have never been to a BCS football game that didn't involve Tennessee.

It was an Emory & Henry homecoming game back in 1997, but I don't remember anything about the game.

I have never been to a BCS football game that didn't involve Tennessee.

Tennessee's first game ever in Neyland Stadium in 1921 was against Emory and Henry. Tennessee won that game 27-0.

VN Store

Back