What is your favorite road trip as a UT football fan??? Least favorite???

I was given 4 tickets to the UT-KSU Cotton Bowl played on New Years' Day in '01. I worked for Coca Cola at the time, and we were the franchise carrier of Dr Pepper, who at that time was the Big 12 sponsor. It didn't dawn on me that my seats would be on the Big 12 side until I got there and had to sit amongst a sea of putrid purple. I did get to watch Travis Henry put up 180 yards on the ground though.

I was given 4 tickets to the UT-KSU Cotton Bowl played on New Years' Day in '01. I worked for Coca Cola at the time, and we were the franchise carrier of Dr Pepper, who at that time was the Big 12 sponsor. It didn't dawn on me that my seats would be on the Big 12 side until I got there and had to sit amongst a sea of putrid purple. I did get to watch Travis Henry put up 180 yards on the ground though.
ah, the cotton bowl....i was there in 1990 when we played Ark.......one of the best games i've ever been to. sadly, the cotton bowl just isn't what it used to be, that was a fairly big deal back then, now not so much.

I roadtrip from Savannah, GA to my 1st UT gm last year, even though we lost i loved it. UGA's scenery 2nd to none? LOL yeah right, UT's scenery makes UGA's campus look like a mexican flea market. Take that UGA crap to dawgytown.

VN Store

Back