What, if anything...

That's almost as disturbing as Megan Fox's thumbs, but I'd still hit it.

It is disturbing. But the Podiatrist said the angle is only half as bad as it could be so I don't *need* surgery. I'll just wait till the arthritis kicks in.

It is disturbing. But the Podiatrist said the angle is only half as bad as it could be so I don't *need* surgery. I'll just wait till the arthritis kicks in.

Which toes we talking about? I think that might bring down your sugar daddy marketability.

Which toes we talking about? I think that might bring down your sugar daddy marketability.

My big toes both go inward at a slight angle because my bone is being pushed outward due to the bunion. I saw the x-rays and it was crazy. I already wear a size nine shoe so I have to make sure its plenty roomy. I mostly wear flats. It isn't that noticeable. It just hurts sometimes.

My big toes both go inward at a slight angle because my bone is being pushed outward due to the bunion. I saw the x-rays and it was crazy. I already wear a size nine shoe so I have to make sure its plenty roomy. I mostly wear flats. It isn't that noticeable. It just hurts sometimes.

Welp thats a deal breaker...sorry I am withdrawing my name to become your sugar daddy...lol

Clown shoes? Are you serious Clark? :)

I did have a stationary bike for a while and got bored. I see riders when I walk outside and it seems dangerous.

stationary bikes are boring as sh!t.

I run at night with no reflective gear. I live dangerously.

Thanks Sly. I will be investing soon. I've been wearing the same tennys for years. They've been everywhere with me. Many many miles.

VN Store

Back