What, if anything...

Not really. You would think so but I sleep pretty well. It's usually the getting up and dealing with idiots part that I have problems with.

I have problems sleeping. My brain just won't shut off. It's exhausting sometimes. I take RX to sleep.

I have problems sleeping. My brain just won't shut off. It's exhausting sometimes. I take RX to sleep.

Poor Tex. Sometimes I take a Benadryl to fall asleep when I'm restless but nurse Peach would advise against Tylenol PM or any nighttime meds with acetaminophen. It's bad for your liver and I'm sure you get enough of that already.

Poor Tex. Sometimes I take a Benadryl to fall asleep when I'm restless but nurse Peach would advise against Tylenol PM or any nighttime meds with acetaminophen. It's bad for your liver and I'm sure you get enough of that already.

I take the real stuff. Restoril, 30mg

I hate my bunions that I got from my mother. My feet hurt so bad and when I get done running they ache. The left one is pushing my little toes over. So sad and gross.

I hate my bunions that I got from my mother. My feet hurt so bad and when I get done running they ache. The left one is pushing my little toes over. So sad and gross.

That's almost as disturbing as Megan Fox's thumbs, but I'd still hit it.

VN Store

Back