What Card in Your Wallet?

I know those answers. We're done because you are incapable of adult conversation. We're all anxiously waiting on your next string of insults.

but you cant answer it. Yeah, that's real "adult". The internet version of holding your breath til you turn blue and die. Better run back to your room so you dont miss Drake and Josh on Nick, little boy

but you cant answer it. Yeah, that's real "adult". The internet version of holding your breath til you turn blue and die. Better run back to your room so you dont miss Drake and Josh on Nick, little boy

Thank you for proving my point.

This.

If I can't pay cash for it, I don't buy it.

This way of thinking doesn't make sense to me. People act like credit cards are only to be used to finance things.

I buy absolutely everything with credit, earn between 1%-2% cash back on average, and then pay it off interest free. It's like getting paid to let them give you a 30+ day interest free loan on your money.

Reactions: 1 person
Thank you for proving my point.

you havent proven a point. Heck, you cant even answer the question. I'm simplying asking for an answer. Please tell us how that's not being an adult. Adults answer. Children sulk in the corner.

Pretty funny that you wont answer a simple question had have to resort to a "its not an adult conversation" but yet you're the one acting like a child. It would be like someone saying "Barry Bonds is the greatest hitter of all time. Look at his home run record" and your only response is "no he's not". And nothing to back your statement. Actually, more hypocritical and sad than funny.

Maybe if you listened to Dave more than the 30 in the car when you mom brings you home from school you'd understand. Until thank you for proving my point

You're right, he didn't prove the point. You proved it for him. Lol it's like you're fuming so bad you can't even type anymore. Your grammar is taking a nosedive.

Being the grammer police is the first sign you lost the argument. If that's the best defense you have it to correct grammer then just give up and be a gator fan.

You're right, he didn't prove the point. You proved it for him. Lol it's like you're fuming so bad you can't even type anymore. Your grammar is taking a nosedive.

here you go. You can be deputy behind sheriff Ron

Attachments

• mar-police.png
    mar-police.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 85
Funny or sad? I can't decide. I honestly don't why he's even mad at me. If I promise to go get some credit cards tomorrow, will you forgive me?

FlyerTalk - The world's most popular frequent flyer community is a forum that talks about frequent flyer miles. They tell you the best deals to get on credit cards.

I have accumulated enough miles in 1 year for 4 round trip tickets to Hawaii. I wouldn't have done that without that website.

Southwest has a promo going where you get 50,000 points (4 free flights) and if you spend 60k by the end of 2012 then for 2013 you get a free plane ticket to any destination you buy a plane ticket to.

I didn't expect heated debate but thanks for the discussion. Right now, I'm thinking of getting the Southwest Airlines Visa for my business credit card. Hard for me to see how one can make travel plans and use the internet without a cc.

I think I read somewhere that about 30% of cc holders pay off their balance every month. Ironically, the issuers call these people 'deadbeats'. I'm one of the deadbeats.

Not really the point I was making, but I understand your logic. It makes sense to me.

Believe it or not, most credit card companies make more on charging the vendors fees than on interest. They would prefer you pay in full each month. Like American express and discover.

The sub-prime companies target people who will pay their high interest rates.

I didn't expect heated debate but thanks for the discussion. Right now, I'm thinking of getting the Southwest Airlines Visa for my business credit card. Hard for me to see how one can make travel plans and use the internet without a cc.

I think I read somewhere that about 30% of cc holders pay off their balance every month. Ironically, the issuers call these people 'deadbeats'. I'm one of the deadbeats.

This had great thread potential written all over it from day 1. This is Tennessee...Dave Ramsey country.

Only the best bank EVER

I have my auto insurance through them, and thought about opening a brokerage account.

I chose not to bank through them because I like having a physical location to go to. What makes their cards so good?

I was hesitant to bank with them at first because of no physical location but I've never had an issue. They've been able to fix any problem I've ever had and have great customer service

I have a discover card which I use for gas and groceries. Then I have a credit card with my bank, though Visa, which is pretty much a debit card on how I have it set up but instead I am earning credit. I have it set up that I pay everything in full amount on due date coming from my checking account. So I am straight. Only 21 years old with 2 cards already =)

VN Store

Back