What can we learn from the oddsmakers?

Never liked the money line in basketball or football. Its used more in low scoring sports like baseball and hockey. I will stick with the spread and the over/under.

Never liked the money line in basketball or football. Its used more in low scoring sports like baseball and hockey. I will stick with the spread and the over/under.
I bet players, because they can play well and still lose. DK, and ZZ have been money makers this season!!! Pick a good 2-3 player parlay one for points, one for assists, and one for rebounds. Aidoo has costed me a couple nice hits.

I bet players, because they can play well and still lose. DK, and ZZ have been money makers this season!!! Pick a good 2-3 player parlay one for points, one for assists, and one for rebounds. Aidoo has costed me a couple nice hits.
I have never seen player props for college basketball, on DraftKings, in Tennessee. Are you gambling from another state ?

No it's on Draft kings. Its under the SGP tab.

In state of TN, I have never been able to bet on college player props. I wish that I could!
Yeah, I just finished checking in the SGP section and I can't find any player props, on DK. @vols1221 , you have to be betting in another state, because that options is not offered in Tennessee

Not sure how you missed it bud? It is definitely on there!
I just checked it again, no player props. I bet daily, I'm not this dumb. Are you in Tennessee ? Because, I've heard that DK has college player props in other states, but not Tennessee.

Reactions: vols1221
I have none of those "Player" options. I see the proof, but I think you have to be in another state
You'd think they would get the highest number of bets on DK from the state of TN. I wonder if Tn has some kind of law preventing player props?

Reactions: The Dog
Some states have laws for that so that players don’t get harassed for not meeting the prop bets

VN Store

Back