What a very tough win.

Florida with a lot of luck and the whistles were for sure in their favor. Would love to have seen the zone attacked sooner but good adjustments by Barnes. Great victory

Don't usually knock the refs but dang there were a lot of and ones and touch fouls called on us[/QUOTE Just like you, but plenty of questionable and flat out bad calls against Tennessee. Soo bad for the first time I remember the gator board even talking on all the calls they got.

Don't usually knock the refs but dang there were a lot of and ones and touch fouls called on us
And our players literally being knocked to the ground right in front of the refs... no call. I’m specifically referencing turner getting murdered in the baseline.

Not to mention Grant getting held multiple times. The list could go on and on. We won, though. On to the next one.

We would've won by 20+ if not for their fluky 3-point shooting in the first-half and all the help they received from the refs. Despite that, we hung tough and put an exclamation mark at the end that had to sting. I loved it.

VN Store

Back