What a staff!!!!!!

Defense is done
We have a OLine coach, RB coach, OC/QB coach, all we need is a WR coach and a S&C coach....
Maybe we can get Cochran as our S&C coach. But very seriously doubt Saban will let him him go. Dude is one of the main reasons for Bama's success.
Here is a preview of the 60 minute program that showcased Cochran. He is a beast 24/7.

Built by Bama - 60 MINUTES SPORTS Preview - YouTube

Sherrer going to be allowed to coach UGA in CFB as well? I hate that Pruitt is coaching in the playoffs--people trying to give it a positive spin, but I think everyone will regret that decision.

I think that u don't understand how P.R. works

He was nervous as hell and pacing back and forth and couldn't keep his hands off the microphone...Hell any of us would feel like that if it was our first big Head coaching job.

Despite the media’s attempt to paint UT as irrelevant he clearly understands it’s not.

Sherrer going to be allowed to coach UGA in CFB as well? I hate that Pruitt is coaching in the playoffs--people trying to give it a positive spin, but I think everyone will regret that decision.

If I heard him right during the press conference, there is a recruiting dead period for the playoffs anyway. If true, Pruitt keeping his commitment to Bama and his players there is no big deal.

Sherrer, I assume will be same notation.

Reactions: 1 person
Tyson Helton, Will Friend, Terry Fair, Robert Gillespie, Kevin Sherrer, Chris Rumph, and Tracy Rocker so far. Not bad at all. Missing anyone else reported?

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 3 people
I can not tell y'all how excited I am.

Just hearing him talk put me at ease. He started rocking in place he was so eager to go recruit and assemble a staff.

Lol he was rocking with excitement just thinking about all the Bama tchotchkes he can buy when that first 1/4 million+ check rolls in.

Why? I see it as free advertising for our new head coach. I hope Alabama loses, but because it is because of a vast quantity of pick sixes. The defense should dominate.

VN Store

Back