What a staff!!!!!!

Caleb59seal

Sherrer as DC Helton As OC Terry Fair as DBC
Bringing A great DL coach with him.... Man this is the best staff in the SEC in my opinion... Let's wait an see but man... What a staff!!!!!!

Reactions: 15 people
Defense is done
We have a OLine coach, RB coach, OC/QB coach, all we need is a WR coach and a S&C coach....

I can not tell y'all how excited I am.

Just hearing him talk put me at ease. He started rocking in place he was so eager to go recruit and assemble a staff.

Reactions: 4 people
With the names coming out as to who’s coming to coach....how are these guys doing recruiting

With the names coming out as to who’s coming to coach....how are these guys doing recruiting

If these hires are true, he is getting a ton of great recruiters. Getting guys with southeast ties. Will be a fantastic recruiting staff, plus an upgrade in coaching.

Reactions: 1 person
I can not tell y'all how excited I am.

Just hearing him talk put me at ease. He started rocking in place he was so eager to go recruit and assemble a staff.

He was nervous as hell and pacing back and forth and couldn't keep his hands off the microphone...Hell any of us would feel like that if it was our first big Head coaching job.

Reactions: 3 people
If these hires are true, he is getting a ton of great recruiters. Getting guys with southeast ties. Will be a fantastic recruiting staff, plus an upgrade in coaching.

I would like to see top notch classes every year!

VN Store

Back