Westboro Baptist Founder Is 'On The Edge Of Death,' Son Says by Bill Cha

If I thought it would lead to his "church" shutting down, I'd be more glad about this news. As it is, this will be just another dead idiot.

Reactions: 1 person
And then kicks him down to hell 300 style.

7l02d.jpg

Dude is a dingus, but aren't any sentiments of reveling in his death just about the same as Westboro doing its usual stupid stuff?

Dude is a dingus, but aren't any sentiments of reveling in his death just about the same as Westboro doing its usual stupid stuff?

A little more justified to revel on the death of a hate monger than protesting funerals of dead soldiers, dontchathink?

Pj.

Women are not to teach men.

They are allowed to teach younger women and children.

That is my understanding of what the Bible teaches.

Can we save the religious debate for another day? This is a day of good tidings where we found out a pimple on society's bung hole is about to be removed.

Condolences to his family and the members of his Church. Since his Church is pretty much his family I don't think Westboro Baptist Church will survive his death.

A little more justified to revel on the death of a hate monger than protesting funerals of dead soldiers, dontchathink?

IMO, no. Not to sound like a complete hippy, but the negative attitudes are the roots of all these issues. I think reveling in this guy's death only perpetuates those attitudes, even though they're on the other side of the fence.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back