Weren't We Only Concerned w/ Illegal Immigrants from Cent. America?

You. Well, you posted a link suggesting it wasn’t going to happen hence the fear mongering...

Fear mongering? Nobody here is afraid that immigrants will get deported. How can I be fear-mongering? Fear-mongering is what the guy who mentioned gangs did.

I'm trying to appeal to people who care about smart government.

My dog barks at night? I don't get mad. It's a dog. It's what dogs do.

Huff gets wrapped tighter than a baseball cover about enforcing immigration law? It's what he does.

I ain't mad at ya', Huff. I love ya' bruh.

Fear mongering? Nobody here is afraid that immigrants will get deported. How can I be fear-mongering? Fear-mongering is what the guy who mentioned gangs did.

I'm trying to appeal to people who care about smart government.

Smart government is all 3 branches doing what they are supposed to do. Congress needs to get off their asses and get to work, by ending this program and DACA maybe they'll get enough pressure to do that.

I for one do not want an administration that rules by the pen.

My dog barks at night? I don't get mad. It's a dog. It's what dogs do.

Huff gets wrapped tighter than a baseball cover about enforcing immigration law? It's what he does.

I ain't mad at ya', Huff. I love ya' bruh.

In this case, it's not the enforcement of laws, it's the changing of laws. Nice setup for a moot point, tho.

Smart government is all 3 branches doing what they are supposed to do. Congress needs to get off their asses and get to work, by ending this program and DACA maybe they'll get enough pressure to do that.

I for one do not want an administration that rules by the pen.

What in God's name are you talking about? You're perfectly fine with congress ceding war powers to the POTUS, but they can't cede immigration decisions to POTUS?

You're totally inconsistent. Whatever Trump defense you need to mount determines your arguments for the day.

Excuse me, he allowed the law to change. My gripe still isn't about enforcement. Thanks Mr. Semantics.

English isn't always easy, but it's important. And I don't see where he changed a law. He didn't extend a temporary law.

I still love you, huff. You're a'ite in my book.

Immigrants must abide by immigration laws (even if those laws change) or America needs to permanently change our immigration policies.

Immigrants must abide by immigration laws (even if those laws change) or America needs to permanently change our immigration policies.

That's not what this thread is about. It's about Trump unnecessarily letting this program lapse. Nobody involved is/was illegal.

Reactions: 3 people
That's not what this thread is about. It's about Trump unnecessarily letting this program lapse. Nobody involved is/was illegal.

A government program was allowed to die. That's a good thing.

What in God's name are you talking about? You're perfectly fine with congress ceding war powers to the POTUS, but they can't cede immigration decisions to POTUS?

You're totally inconsistent. Whatever Trump defense you need to mount determines your arguments for the day.

No I am not fine with it, I just recognize that they have the power to do so.

I am very consistent, congress needs to address immigration, drugs and the war powers act. Get those decisions out of the hands of administrations that change every 4-8 years.

I am very consistent, congress needs to address immigration, drugs and the war powers act. Get those decisions out of the hands of administrations that change every 4-8 years.

IF we only had a Constitution to guide us in checks & balances and the proper way to make law.

How many decades should these people’s lives be in limbo? A president can’t make the program permanent, only extend it.

So then this does follow the process? Congress gave POTUS the power to allow these immigrants and POTUS was allowing it. Why did it need to change?

Trump is just throwing red meat to his base, and they are loving it. He and his supporters could care less about any impact on life or families. I think they like seeing immigrant families ripped apart to serve their bloodlust for Trump. Of course they don't care that this will likely cause worse gang problems. They just want the political win.

Not a sane sentence in the entire post.

It cost us nothing after the initial costs 17 years ago. Now it will cost. Why is this good?

You're too bright to believe a government program costs nothing. I don't care who writes an article proclaiming it doesn't.

Reactions: 1 person
How many decades should these people’s lives be in limbo? A president can’t make the program permanent, only extend it.

Oh, so it's in their best interest? You're turning to any idea you can muster up to justify this. Jesus, dude

VN Store

Back