Welp..Time For A New TV

One pet peave I have with Vizio is many of their new TVs do not come with remotes. Your supposed to use your smartphone.

I thought those included a tablet.

The ones I looked at didn't. Maybe I misunderstood. Ike I said earlier I buy a lot of TVs for my business and I had to be careful the last time to choose one that came with a remote. Now you have aroused my curiosity, I'll have to research it.

One pet peave I have with Vizio is many of their new TVs do not come with remotes. Your supposed to use your smartphone.

I haven't used the TV remote in umpteen years. I just use the cable remote.

Not yet, at least. The broadcasting companies don't even bother worrying about newer tech until 35% to 45% of households own a 4K TV. They estimate by the end of 2017 the US will have reached that 40%. A quality tv under average use should by all means last you 8-10 years. There are exceptions of course as some have mentioned in this thread. Sometimes you end up being the guy who got a dud tv that only lasted 3-4 years.

You're getting bad info

Best Buy asea person told me the latest Vizios don't have a built in tuner.

For a cord cutter that is a deal breaker.

VN Store

Back