Webbvol32 has talked to aliens.

Ok! I fully believe in aliens. I have never conversed with one,however. It was Sep 7th of 97 at 22:45. I was located 6mi West of Hartselle,Al. I observed a plane with standard running lights being followed by an amber colored light.GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile
The amber colored light was a US drone. The plane with standard lights was a hologram produced by the drone.

Attachments

• holographic_projector.jpg
    holographic_projector.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 364
Didn't you have a cowboy ghost in your bathroom a few weeks ago Heart? Go Vols!

According to crazy coworker, there is a cowboy ghost that likes to hang out with me. I don't know what I saw in the bathroom while I was in bed that night and I didn't investigate it either. I did see something. Srs.

Reactions: 1 person
According to crazy coworker, there is a cowboy ghost that likes to hang out with me. I don't know what I saw in the bathroom while I was in bed that night and I didn't investigate it either. I did see something. Srs.

So you are also cray cray. :)

Ok! I fully believe in aliens. I have never conversed with one,however. It was Sep 7th of 97 at 22:45. I was located 6mi West of Hartselle,Al. I observed a plane with standard running lights being followed by an amber colored light. This craft and plane were at 6,000 ft. The craft did a figure 8 around the plane,stopped in midair for 2 sec,then shot straight into space to the zenith in 3 seconds. It was amazing. Us losing to Fla and Doug Johnson`s punk azz pissed me off a couple weeks later! GO VOLS!
If you tell me that you believe that Squatches are intermediaries between us and our alien overlords, you will be my best friend forever!

Reactions: 1 person
Ok! I fully believe in aliens. I have never conversed with one,however. It was Sep 7th of 97 at 22:45. I was located 6mi West of Hartselle,Al. I observed a plane with standard running lights being followed by an amber colored light. This craft and plane were at 6,000 ft. The craft did a figure 8 around the plane,stopped in midair for 2 sec,then shot straight into space to the zenith in 3 seconds. It was amazing. Us losing to Fla and Doug Johnson`s punk azz pissed me off a couple weeks later! GO VOLS!
Yes, Go Damned Vols indeed!

VN Store

Back