Webbvol32 has talked to aliens.

Wtf I have never had 4 women. I was very fortunate to get a little off a woman whose morals were not up to rich folks par when my fat chick was in jail. Only way I pulled that off was by being at my Nanny Brannon's alone by some stroke of luck and meeting aforementioned gal on payday when she needed a certain chemical. I have severe anxiety and PTSD and a small wee wee and was a 30 year old virgin. Ive had sex maybe 10x past 5 years with 1 woman and once with an Oregon psycho gal.

Webb doing better than most zoners

Ok. My uncle,friend,and I were sitting down an old cemetery road up in Jimtown. We were talking,and my pal says,"let`s go worship a little Satan." As was his wont. Well,my uncle said when you say that word,He is there! Never say it! Well,my pal being a 18yo said,"Satan!" Instantly the antenna of the car caught fire and started whipping back and forth violently. I was drivin with all the windows rolled up. I accelerated to 45mph on a dirt road in a Ford Tempo. The antenna continued it`s violent thrashing,flaming display for a full minute. Then it stopped and there was no sign of any damage. We,being the young scientists we THOUGHT we were,put it through the wringer and found no physical explanation. We call it "the Satan Antenna Incident." I WAS smoking pot,but this was NOT a hallucination. The pot wasn`t that good. GO VOLS!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back