We can beat Georgia

Not at all. But you can look to the future based on what we have produced so far and so far its not been that good.

Now if we had beaten OU and UF like we should have then this thread would not even be an issue.

The OP watching a team as talented as Bama roll UGA and then saying we can beat UGA based on said game is ridiculous. Can we beat UGA? Absolutely. Should we be using the Bama game as a good example that we can beat tem? Absolutely not. Your post is hilarious as usual.

So him seeing UGA getting curb stomped and he can't get excited thinking about UT winning? I see.
But your fellow bashers can use how Mizzou finished a game against a HORRIBLE South Carolina as an example with the UT vs UF game? I see, brilliance.

They are a broken team. Even moreso than us. If we can beat Arkansas, I like our chances next Saturday.

Alabama laid the blueprint.

Lol.... Hahaha.

It never fails.

Every team is going down to the mighty Vols!

(Tennessee loses)

Butch is learning! Youth! Airplanes! Dooley!

Then about halfway through watching a Damn fine Alabama team dismantle our next opponent:

The mighty Vols can destroy this garbage team! !

(Tennessee loses, again)

That team is underrated! Refs missed a holding call! Phil Fulmer! NegaVols complain too much...

Those are the stages of sunshine denial...

So him seeing UGA getting curb stomped and he can't get excited thinking about UT winning? I see.
But your fellow bashers can use how Mizzou finished a game against a HORRIBLE South Carolina as an example with the UT vs UF game? I see, brilliance.

I dont really care what somebody else said about the Mizzou/SC game. It's irrelevant.

Can he exercise his opinion and get excited? Absolutely. Can I exercise my opinion and say his is dumb? Absolutely.

I see how you think. Brilliant.

Or Alabama is really that good. Just because they made Georgia look terrible doesn't mean we're automatically better than Georgia.

Reactions: 1 person
Who the heck allowed this guy to post junk like this.

OK I'll bite you say we can beat Georgia ok well that means your saying tennessee is as good as Bama um no, Georgia will embarrass us on the feild.. boy please

They are a broken team. Even moreso than us. If we can beat Arkansas, I like our chances next Saturday.

---
Don't know if "Choke" Jones can read a blueprint...or if he'll just look and poke at it with a stick.

He can read charts though. Composed by people who have never played football obviously.

we cannot beat Georgia. the team im watching shows no ****ing week to week improvement. :mad:

Please! We can't stop this one deminsion fat boy ball. We ain't beating Ga

Ya gotta be feeling like a delta alpha at this point. Enthusiastic thoughts are great but this coaching staff is a disaster. It's not going to get any better.

The only way we beat uga is if this coaching staff gets up in the defenses ass this week at practice, otherwise, we get raped.

Reactions: 1 person
Got a real bad feeling that after the Bama game we will be 2 & 5 and 0 -4 in the SEC.

This is UGA being UGA. CMR teams always s**t the bed a few times a season. They always have and always will.

I think Mark Richt is an elite recruiter and a fairly average coach. He certainly doesn't belong in the same discussion as Saban and others in the SEC. He manages to squander a game or two every year with lackadaisical efforts, especially mentally.

VN Store

Back