We can beat Georgia

Anybody who thinks we can beat Georgia is a total moron. This team can't beat Arky at home much less Georgia.

This is a 7 win team at best. Fire Butch Jones!!!

Nick Chubb Is gon have a field day against our poor rush attack.

Last edited:
We couldn't beat a red headed step child right now let alone UGA. No offense intended to any red headed step children that may be on here.

Alabama handed Georgia there butt. That being said, we suck. I blame the majority of this on our coaching staff. However, we haven't tackled well tonight. Butch will get outcoached next week. It's now looking like we're 2-5 going into the Kentucky game.

Best I can hope for is Tennessee realizes it is playing with house money next week and decides to sling around the yard and have some fun. No one expects a win against Georgia so play with the pressure off and nothing to lose. Whether that will actually happen is unknown, though it does seem like the healthiest way to approach the game.

Dude, Nick Chubb will truck our secondary, its gonna be ugly b/c UGA will need to make a statement after the Alabubba let-down

Big Orange Road Kill

Bhahahahahahahahah.........bhahhahahahhhahahahahahajajajaja

Sorry, sorry......bhahhahahahhhahahahahahajajajaja.

Are you serious?!

We probably beat Vandy by one. And lose to Kentucky- 4-8

I really thought we could contend for 8-9 wins. 2016 was the year I really was looking forward too but I don't know if the players will be around.

Reality check here. We are not going to beat GA. We have not progressed with all the talent we have. Butch is not the answer, at best he was big fish little pond at Cincy. He doesn't have the capabilities to win in the SEC.

VN Store

Back