We can beat Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina

I think you beat us at your place. The other two, though, I just think their offenses are good enough to hold on, but they'll be close. Future is bright for UT.

Reactions: 1 person
The entire SEC east is completely schizophrenic right now. I think every team in the east, minus Vandy, has a chance to win the division. Every team looks vulnerable, yet every team looks like they can win it, even Kentucky looks much improved. UGA nor SC play any defense at all, but have talented offenses, Florida has rookies at safety plus a skittish QB, but they have finally found a couple of horses on offense in WR Robinson and RB Matt Jones, UT appears improved but very shaky on the o-line and d-line, Mizzou looks good but not great, and UK looks to have taken Vandy's spot in the "improved and up-and-coming" category. The SECe is anybody's to take at this point.

What do you mean by this ..... Are you saying Florida is improving? Are you saying we are going down and it our last opportunity? I do not agree with either
I think he is saying they are not very good and will be better next year under a new HC.

Hard to disagree in a way.

VN Store

Back