We can beat Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina

I'm not going to expect Worley to take that kinda beating again. The guy played with tremendous heart, but asking him to do that every week isn't right. Thank The Lord we have a bye week.

Reactions: 1 person
Other than UGAs rushing attack, what have you been so impressed with?
I am impressed they have literally no effective form of defense (gave up >200 passing yds just in the first half), they are playing a lot of freshman, their QB has no long ball in him, any thing 10 yds & greater floats, their TE is a good player, Gurley is for real he does not take a play off, once again just a few weeks into the season Richt & uga are out of the NC chase so they'll give him an extension, sticking with my prediction 2014 uga wins 3 perhaps a chance at 4 SEC games.

OU has one of the best Dlines and some of the best pass rushers in the country. Neither UGA or SC has that kind of defense. Alabama is about the only team we will play that has close to the kind of D OU has. I was not impressed with either UGA or SC defenses.

I am not saying we are a lock to beat those teams. However you that are worrying about the OL maybe overreacting. But continue to worry if you like.

I am thinking Worley is probably a little worried about that line as well.

Glad you have confidence in them, it really really helps.

No Sir. This team will not win on the road unless wholesale improvements on the line.
They were clearly wide eyed and unprepared.

Worst performance since UT played Southern Miss when Joey Matthews started.

I can see why the coaches moved Kerbyson to RT and Jashon to RG and sent CTto back up. What I don't understand is how CT ever was playing starter in then spring. There were times he never touched his man.

Call me crazy but I still think the east is wide open. Florida looked atrocious last night and you would have thought they just won the national championship. Every game is winnable besides bama at this point. We HAVE to capitalize on every opponents turn overs. South Carolina will probably end up winning but there D is suspect IMO

If you don't beat Florida, you never will
Yeah they looked like world beaters last night. What makes you think that team is heading in the right direction? They'll be lucky to break 500 in conference play as well this year. Muschamp will be someone's DC next year.. So you guys get to start over more than likely.. Good luck with that roll of the dice..

I think Tennessee loses to Georgia,Alabama and South Carolina and finishes 8-4. The defense is much improved from 2013.

If we can beat all 3 then are winning the East this year.
But i know what you mean. The way the defense played against an offense that would succeed against nearly anyone in the SEC gives me he hope.

We will never beat Florida. Vols could be up by 21 with 2 minutes left and still somehow lose to the Gators.

Florida hasn't improved from 2013 and Tennessee is very much improved. I think UT beats Florida in Neyland this season.

Actually they play Troy next week

Last year they lost a heartbreaker to Missouri then turned around and lost to vanderbilt

2011 the lost to Boise st then USCe

2010 they lost to South Carolina and went on a 4 game losing skid

2009 they lost to LSU then us

My point is Georgia gets down when they lose

This!

You guys do understand that if we don't turn the ball over in the redzone twice that it is a 27-24 game right with a chance to win it late....We just didn't get the breaks is all...Inexperienced o-line and all We stayed in the game.

Inconsistancy in the east makes me think it is wide open. Also I think we just played our hardest game of the season and were within a couple critical plays away from it being close.

We have a lot of toss up games on our schedule now, sadly though UK might be one of them. But I'll take 2 easy wins, one likely loss and four toss up games. Should be an interesting season.

I think we have a better D than Sackerlina, and that H Mason doesn't have the tools to beat a team with his arm.

Morning Lex .... We are a better team than most here think today

We will go bowling .... That is the goal and we will make it

VN Store

Back