Wayne Gretzky a Vol.fan?

I know all about his fight with cancer and the guy looked in great shape but is a simple "hello" to people who say hi to him to much to ask? I really feel sorry for what he's dealt with but he came off as rude

I'll take your word for it. Just wasn't sure what the timeline was for the golf event and his cancer. If what your saying took place before the cancer then, yeah maybe he's a jerk. If it took place during treatment maybe his attitude was related to him just struggling to get through another day of fighting cancer. Just thought I'd point it out.

I live in NC and Jordan is worshipped here. People forget for his career he shot less than 50% from the field. Nobody who misses more shots than they make gets to be the GOAT to me. He's not even my favorite guard. That would be Magic. Lakers vs Celtics was the most entertaining series the NBA has ever seen IMO.

I never got confirmation on this but there supposedly was a heckler wearing a bikini that got banned twice at the invitational. He then disguised himself and made it through half the day before being discovered again. Man, we get crazy people here.

VN Store

Back