Wayne Gretzky a Vol.fan?

I still think Jordan was better than Gretzky overall though.

Doesn't matter. As long as they and Bo Jackson keep our world safe fighting crime together.

prostars-595x347.png

Reactions: 1 person
I was at the Michael Jordan Invitational today and Gretzkys caddie saw my Orange T on my polo and they stopped to talk to me about UT football. Come to find out the great one knew a lot about the Vols and his caddie is from Jackson....cool experience.

Melly is a baller...

Gordie Howe, one of the greatest..You can argue this point in any sport. Everybody has their own opinion. Hockey is a very popular sport in different parts of the country, just not as popular in the south. Go VOLS....

Gordie Howe, one of the greatest..You can argue this point in any sport. Everybody has their own opinion. Hockey is a very popular sport in different parts of the country, just not as popular in the south. Go VOLS....

Terry Sawchuk would laugh at all these claims.

Michael Jordan hands down....best ever at his sport.....even some young loyal Kobe lovers have accepted that truth!

The Hansons. Any one of them. Hands down. With or without foil.

Really? I don't like any of their music. But to each his own. :) And I'm in agreement with whomever it was that said Jordan. Even though those that are too young to watch him play always dispute it. But most everyone who watched him throughout his career. Will agree. Jordan was just on a different level than those around him.

Attachments

• Hanson-brothers.jpg
    Hanson-brothers.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Well here in J-Town we produce the folks like al wilson and gretzky's caddy. o yea and the casey jones village for the all the old people.

Michael Jordan hands down....best ever at his sport.....even some young loyal Kobe lovers have accepted that truth!

Jordan was the man but after seeing him in person around fans, he was a jerk. Didn't aknowledge anyone, say hi or anything like that. Kinda disappointing but oh well but he does not hold the biggest a$$ of the weekend award, that goes to ESPN's very own Stuart Scott. He's about 5'3 120 lbs and carries himself like he walks on water and everyone was there because of him. Never once did he acknowledge the crowd when introduced. never smiled, never signed an autograph for kids. Very stoic and a terrible golfer. Coming in 2nd was Ahmad Rashad, just a douche.

Jordan was the man but after seeing him in person around fans, he was a jerk. Didn't aknowledge anyone, say hi or anything like that. Kinda disappointing but oh well but he does not hold the biggest a$$ of the weekend award, that goes to ESPN's very own Stuart Scott. He's about 5'3 120 lbs and carries himself like he walks on water and everyone was there because of him. Never once did he acknowledge the crowd when introduced. never smiled, never signed an autograph for kids. Very stoic and a terrible golfer. Coming in 2nd was Ahmad Rashad, just a douche.

Some people have more going on than others

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/03/1...th-cancer-becomes-a-public-one.html?referrer=

Really? I don't like any of their music. But to each his own. :) And I'm in agreement with whomever it was that said Jordan. Even though those that are too young to watch him play always dispute it. But most everyone who watched him throughout his career. Will agree. Jordan was just on a different level than those around him.
Those guys don't look like hockey players. Try again.

Orr and Gretsky's dominance were based upon their superior skating abilities. They were the two greatest skaters of all-time.

I was at the Michael Jordan Invitational today and Gretzkys caddie saw my Orange T on my polo and they stopped to talk to me about UT football. Come to find out the great one knew a lot about the Vols and his caddie is from Jackson....cool experience.

Wasn't his son a hotshot QB recruit that UT was recruiting back in the day? Maybe Dad did his homework on the Vols?

Based on what specific criteria? Notwithstanding his extraordinary athletic ability, Jordan did NOT, I repeat, did NOT dominate his sport as thoroughly as Wilt Chamberlain did.

Hockey's popularity in the US is behind drag racing

I'll take hockey, drag racing, and professional quilting over those prima donna, overpaid, barely athletic MLB players. As you can tell, I think baseball sucks. It is slow, extremely boring, and not even remotely as physically taxing on the body as football or hockey. A damn hockey player earns his money every night. Every night. That jack nut who just got 292 million. Please. And we wonder what is wrong with this country.

I'll take hockey, drag racing, and professional quilting over those prima donna, overpaid, barely athletic MLB players. As you can tell, I think baseball sucks. It is slow, extremely boring, and not even remotely as physically taxing on the body as football or hockey. A damn hockey player earns his money every night. Every night. That jack nut who just got 292 million. Please. And we wonder what is wrong with this country.

Don't even get me started on baseball salaries. Here's a wakeup call: that contract is as much as 15-20 heart surgeons might collectively make in their entire careers. The average primary care doctor would have to work for 1,500+ years to make that much!

I know all about his fight with cancer and the guy looked in great shape but is a simple "hello" to people who say hi to him to much to ask? I really feel sorry for what he's dealt with but he came off as rude

I would imagine. After reading that article. There may be more to it than him being rude. If he is run down. He may be doing the best he can to just be there. Please cut him some slack unless you've walked in the man's shoes. I haven't and I after reading that article. I wish him all the best. And I'll readily admit. My thought before reading that was always he was a douche. But I take that back. I haven't had to walk that walk. I don't want anyone to have to endure that. It takes a strong person to keep on battling cancer like he is.

VN Store

Back