Watch Dogs [2013]

I would read the article again, the devs didn't say that.

“I think we’re delivering,” Morin said. “Are we delivering the movie [style vision] of every single person on Earth who saw that? Probably not, that’s not possible. But are we delivering on this fantasy of being a hacker, controlling everything and approaching things in different ways – yes.”

Are you sure about that?

Morin isn't saying that graphics are going to take a hit, he's referring to the movie style gameplay. The trailer is a 360 version.......don't jump off the cliff yet

Well the stories are conflicting then because some are claiming that it's the PS4 version. Why on earth would they have released a gameplay video of the 360 version??

Well the stories are conflicting then because some are claiming that it's the PS4 version. Why on earth would they have released a gameplay video of the 360 version??

The only ones claiming it was te next gen version are the usual flipping out kids on NeO

Morin isn't saying that graphics are going to take a hit, he's referring to the movie style gameplay. The trailer is a 360 version.......don't jump off the cliff yet

Yeah I don't see where that statement is talking about graphics. Really hope it's not true though.

VN Store

Back