Watch Dogs [2013]

For those unclear with how the multiplayer works:

According to Ubiblog, you are always Aiden Pierce, the main character, however you will appear to be a simple NPC to other human players if you jump into their game.

In Watch Dogs, when you enter someone else’s game, you will appear to the other player as “not-Aiden.” In other words, if I hack into your game, I will see you (the “hackee”) as yet another NPC-esque character on my screen. And if you hack into my game, you will continue to be Aiden on your screen, but I will see you, likewise, as a “generic” in-game character.
Not only that but it also seems there is an unrestricted choice of what you can do once you have jumped into someone elses game, examples such as ramming into another player to stop them from getting to a mission or simply being a voyeur were given.

To prevent any interruption when doing main and side missions, the multiplayer gets turned off automatically to prevent the griefers from getting in your way, however when you are not in main or side missions the multiplayer is turned back on. There is an option to remove multiplayer overall however that’s no fun.

Finally there will also be multilayer missions in which you may have to work or work for another player.

Colin also assures us there are plenty of multiplayer missions in which you’re tasked with protecting another player, so it’s not just about adversarial actions.
Watch Dogs currently has a release date of Holiday 2013.

Only problem I see for some people... People that are just PC shoppers, versus people that build their on, will normally fall into a 32bit from Bestbuy etc... Other than that it isn't to demanding IMO

Im gettin bf4 for ps3 then upgrading. I do like ac. Been considering it or killzone. Really nothing else im interested in after looking at release titles.

Yeah I hear ya. I have never played the killzone series, since I am getting BF I figure I would not get that. I am a fan of AC and the multiplayer is actually really good.

Yeah I hear ya. I have never played the killzone series, since I am getting BF I figure I would not get that. I am a fan of AC and the multiplayer is actually really good.

Ive played one killzone game. It wasnt all that great to me. Havnt looked into ac much cause i knew i was getting watch dogs.

Im gettin bf4 for ps3 then upgrading. I do like ac. Been considering it or killzone. Really nothing else im interested in after looking at release titles.

I would reccomend AC4 as well. Originally it wasn't on my radar until I saw the 20 minute gameplay footage running on PS4. It looks fantastic! I'm getting Killzone Shadowfall, Knack, and AC4 at launch.

Reactions: 1 person
Did anyone else get the ps4+watch dogs from amazon? Its still has my total at $460. Surely they wont charge me that plus the price of AC4 if i get it?

I really need this and Titanfall to hurry up and come out. My Xbone has been collecting dust lately.

VN Store

Back