Watch Clay Travis video on Tennessee

UT AD and Admin are giving Butch lots of opportunities to win enough to allow them to keep him. They don't care about the largest home loss in over 100 years or the disarray in the program or the fans. Butch will not be fired this year unless he loses USC, KY and Vandy.

The bitter truth hurts. You think we are laughed at because of Clay? No. We are laughed st because of our worthless coach and his brain dead cliches.

Right....our clueless demanding fans have nothing to do with it. This board and the Fahr Butch crowd are being laughed at as the Clay Travis' and Paul Finebaums of the world wind you guys up like a toy.

The OP just added a bunch of clicks for Travis (a Vanderbilt guy too) which is exactly what he was looking to happen.

The reason UT is a laughinstock, the fan base is delusional.

Reactions: 1 person
This is terrible. It is another reason why we are laughed at.

Butch Jones is why were laughed at. I can promise you it's no different anywhere else in the SEC. You should have seen the chaos when Ala was going through all their coaching changes before Saban was hired. I promise you they made us look tame.

Right....our clueless demanding fans have nothing to do with it. This board and the Fahr Butch crowd are being laughed at as the Clay Travis' and Paul Finebaums of the world wind you guys up like a toy.

The OP just added a bunch of clicks for Travis (a Vanderbilt guy too) which is exactly what he was looking to happen.

The reason UT is a laughinstock, the fan base is delusional.

Our fan base has figured out that the UT administration has zero interest in winning big time. That’s frustrating for so many people who spend $1,000s every year to watch UT. UT has no more excuses. The money is there. The fan support is there. The players are there for the most part. It’s time for UT to step up and supply the product we demand, and the only way they accomplish that is to make spending money a nonissue.

Our fan base can be delusional, but the majority are in the right in our current situation. If you support the crap we have put on the field the last few weeks, then you have zero right to complain when UT is a mediocre football program from here on out.

Spend the money UT. Make it happen.

Reactions: 2 people
Is He fired yet? I’m not traveling form Tuscaloosa, Al to watch another game as long as butch in Knoxville...

Our fan base has figured out that the UT administration has zero interest in winning big time. That’s frustrating for so many people who spend $1,000s every year to watch UT. UT has no more excuses. The money is there. The fan support is there. The players are there for the most part. It’s time for UT to step up and supply the product we demand, and the only way they accomplish that is to make spending money a nonissue.

Our fan base can be delusional, but the majority are in the right in our current situation. If you support the crap we have put on the field the last few weeks, then you have zero right to complain when UT is a mediocre football program from here on out.

Spend the money UT. Make it happen.

Agree, spend the money

Reactions: 2 people
Go Tennessee Tech
Go Memphis
Go Middle Tennessee
Go Vandy, I think I throw up in my mouth😩
Fire BUTCH JONES🍾🍸

Is that SOB fired yet? Trump said it, so I can say it ��*♀️

Last edited:

VN Store