Watch Clay Travis video on Tennessee

Clay nailed it. This team no longer wants to play for Butch. It was beyond obvious.

Completely agree. Clay just put whoever thinks UT doesn't have the money in their place. UT has plenty of money. Time to pony up. Butch should not be on the sidelines ever again at Tennessee.

Why the hell does anyone listen to a word Clay Travis says? I liked things better around here when mostly everyone agreed he’s an ignorant jerkoff who said stupid things to get attention.

Clay nailed it. This team no longer wants to play for Butch. It was beyond obvious.

I was there and then watched again today. I didn't see the lack of effort. I saw the defense playing all out, I saw Kelly playing his butt off, I saw blockers engaged down field until the whistle, I saw under thrown balls that may have been touchdowns, a Kelly fumble due to 3rd and then 4th effort, a tipped ball that could have been intercepted twice, I saw horrible offensive play calling, a QB that held the ball to long and always threw to a pre-determined receiver. My take - the offensive scheme is horrible and the QB has been inadequately coached,

Why the hell does anyone listen to a word Clay Travis says? I liked things better around here when mostly everyone agreed he’s an ignorant jerkoff who said stupid things to get attention.

Because he wised up on how to make money and started pandering to the right crowd; so now he's apparently awesome according to the same people he used to viciously insult (and will again some day).

Reactions: 1 person
Found this piece of gold after the Travis video. Love him or hate him, herd nailed it

https://youtu.be/7lvku43UKAY

Dannggggg. Hahaha

Called Butch a gym teacher. 😂😂😂.

But yes. I can't stand Cowherd. But he is spot on in this particular segment. Tennessee is a top 10 job. We have the big 4 traits all top programs have: money. Recruiting. History. Fanbase.

While I didn't like the language Clay was using he is 100% on the money and speaking the Truth!!

Travis nailed it right on the head...Butch needs to go NOW!..Break out the money like all the big name schools do and hire Chip Kelly...We deserve better than this.

In both of those videos, Clay is spitting fire and truth! Absolutely how I'd be.

Love the fact he called out the Haslams by name as well. Stroke out that check and let's go get a real coach!

umm because he's right and he says what most of us think?

Because he actually makes good points. Did you watch the video? I watched his video last year after the loss to Vandy. He said Butch should have been fired then. He wasnt wrong. Yes he is usually a clown but this time he is right on the money.

VN Store

Back