War in Ukraine

Height of stupidity to call Green a russian agent for not wanting unlimited spending for ukraine.
You dims would gladly watch every Ukrainian soldier die to keep your war machine going.
If you want to see Russia defeated as you claim, send American troops. That's the only way to ensure a true victory.
Obama isn't concerned about peace, he'd rather deplete our stockpile than discuss peace.

Heh. Don't assume I'm a Democrat.

Reagan fought tooth and nail to contain the USSR. Last I checked, he was a dyed in the wool Republican. What has changed since then?

Trump has completely f*cked up the Republican party's traditional values. Why? He has *no* values.

Political affiliation and ideology​

Self-described​

"Donald Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party."

Last edited:
Budanov claims they hit the bomber today.

Big deal if true. Especially at 300+ kms. No clue what could hit at that range. Far beyond Patriot's publicly-known range, at least.

EDIT: "An intelligence source informed Reuters that Ukraine used a modified Soviet-era surface-to-air missile—the S-200—to shoot down the bomber, which had been flying in Russian airspace around 200 miles from the border with Ukraine."

3s04xsbho7pkqqdqy2vx4dz45yrdwh65.png

GLgYi1vWYAAd98j.jpg

Last edited:
Being "pro-Russian" (according to the yahoos in this thread), I guess I am happy the House passed more Ukraine funding today. Keeps the war going longer and that means the slaughter of Ukrainians will continue, Russia will continue taking land at will and the overall destruction of Ukraine continues.

Putin is smiling today.

Putin is smiling today.
kF24OLM.gif

Disgusting. Bleeding us dry with funds (which we don't have) and resources (which we won't replenish in a timely manner). Filling the strategic petroleum preserve is 10,000 times more important than throwing money away over a corrupt Ukraine.

Reactions: LouderVol
Can we get wellness checks on @volgr, @Rasputin_Vol, @dalton_vol, @LSU-SIU ?

I mean, I don't like my money going to the Ukrainian money laundering operation, but its not my limbs being removed. US sends money, Russia sends FABs. I'm about to have a steak and some beers. 🍺

To the last Ukrainian or last Ukrainian limb. (me thinks you project too much, btw you can join up anytime you want... just saying)

Join the Brave.

Because all it takes is a $300 drone and a nade charge. You are projecting too much, sad. The money really isn't going to help if they have nothing to send them, unless the Comedian wants a few more villas.

Feel free to elaborate on this supposed "money laundering" operation, and how it works.

Remember, cite your work and be specific.

dis-gon-be-good-this-gonna-be-good.gif

Reactions: Pennheel
Feel free to elaborate on this supposed "money laundering" operation, and how it works.

Remember, cite your work and be specific.

dis-gon-be-good-this-gonna-be-good.gif

You get the money in a bank account than you send it to another bank account, and if you can you send it through another bank account if you can. Its basically their country's past time sport.
😂

Oh this is great. Defending the suspension of elections in the name of freedom. lmfao. I've seen some retarded responses on here but this one takes the cake. hahahahaha F Ukraine.

Freedom: When you are forced into a van and kicked in the head, blind folded, tied down, and 48 hours later you are thrown out into a ditch on the eastern front. Where you are FREED from your limbs i.e. freedom.

Freedom: When you are forced into a van and kicked in the head, blind folded, tied down, and 48 hours later you are thrown out into a ditch on the eastern front. Where you are FREED from your limbs i.e. freedom.
Under the direction of a 'President" who cancels elections and can keep himself in power forever by declaring Martial Law.

VN Store

Back