War in Ukraine

Putin is a traitor to Russia.

He turns on his Christian brothers to ally with traditional Islamic enemies of Russia

Gets in bed with China who hates Russia and wants Vladivostock and Eastern Siberia back

He claims Ukrainians are Russians but he kills them and Russians by the thousands (basically killing his own people)

He isolated Russia going against the ideals of Peter the Great and Catherine the Great by making enemies of all of Europe

Basically he is the equivalent of Kaiser Wilhelm II in that he can't make friends, makes enemies, and ruins his own nation.
Well to be fair post communist conversion Russia leaders have collectively killed more Russians than anybody else (except possibly WW2) I’d guess so killing the Ukrainians is just them showing how much they love them and consider them brothers 😂

Reactions: volbound1700
They are worried the Israelis are going to steal their thunder and push them to the backburner... or off the stove completely.

Last edited:
If the US (allegedly) assisted Israel directly in air defense last night, then why won't they (directly) do it in Ukraine?
And logically, this should make the Ukrainians want to surrender to the people who have been occupying part of their country for a decade, and raping and murdering them for the last two years?

The Ukrainians have been used. Anyone with a brain should see this by now.

The United States hasn't burned it too the ground yet, many more dollars to extract from the manufactured war.

HENRY (V.O.)
But now the guy has got to come up
with Paulie 's money every week,
no matter what. Business bad? ****
you, pay me. You had a fire? ****
you, pay ma. The place got hit by
lighting? **** you, pay me. Also,
Paulie could do anything. Especially
run up bills on the joint's credit.
Why not? Nobody's gonna pay for it
anyway.

EXT. BAMBOO LOUNGE - REAR ALLEYWAY - DAY

WE SEE cases of liquor, wine, etc., being carried out of
the rear door of the lounge by HOODS from the cabstand and
loaded onto U-Haul trucks.

HENRY (V.O.)
As soon as the deliveries are made
in the front door, you move the
stuff out the back and sell it at
a discount. You take a two hundred
dollar case of booze and sell it
for a hundred. It doesn't matter.
It's all profit.

INT. BAMBOO LOUNGE OFFICE

HENRY, JIMMY and TOMMY are standing around the small
workman's table. There is no desk. The office looks denuded
of furniture. A LAWYER is going over papers.

A terrified, unshaven SONNY BAMBOO is seated behind the
desk. The LAWYER is showing him where to sign.

HENRY (V.O.)
And, finally, when there's nothing
1 left, when you can't borrow
another buck from the bank or buy
another case of booze, you bust
the joint out.

Been doing this since Vietnam. Eventually, you get the "you bust the joint out" phase.

kabul-peoplefallingplane-1629105876-1629137725.jpg

Yay! More money going to the dictator!!! More taxpayers getting screwed!!! So much winning.

Even if one is not bias or is neutral to the parties. I am still trying to figure out what would be done with $60 billion in this conflict for the Ukraine, other than just paying people or money laundering. Right now, which weapon systems would realistically help the Ukraine in bulk that they don't already have. Any large weapons system has to have support, maintenance, training, parts, etc. The exception to this would be something like artillery shells, but all the money in the world isn't going to help, if there is limited production. The printing press can't print artillery shells nor men.

Let's say the U.S. gives the Ukraine 500 F-16s ($30b), and you include say $10b for support equipment, bombs, missiles, etc. What is the Ukraine going to do with them, it would probably take them 5-10 years just to get the pilots up and running, and being able to support that many air frames. Let alone the logistics of everything... plus nowhere safe to store or maintain them. But let's say they get all that going.... what do you use those for?

Its a meat grinder, there is no wonder weapon that's going to solve this other than a nuke and that solves it for everyone.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Even if one is not bias or is neutral to the parties. I am still trying to figure out what would be done with $60 billion in this conflict for the Ukraine, other than just paying people or money laundering. Right now, which weapon systems would realistically help the Ukraine in bulk that they don't already have. Any large weapons system has to have support, maintenance, training, parts, etc. The exception to this would be something like artillery shells, but all the money in the world isn't going to help, if there is limited production. The printing press can't print artillery shells nor men.

Let's say the U.S. gives the Ukraine 500 F-16s ($30b), and you include say $10b for support equipment, bombs, missiles, etc. What is the Ukraine going to do with them, it would probably take them 5-10 years just to get the pilots up and running, and being able to support that many air frames. Let alone the logistics of everything... plus nowhere safe to store or maintain them. But let's say they get all that going.... what do you use those for?

Its a meat grinder, there is no wonder weapon that's going to solve this other than a nuke and that solves it for everyone.

My impression is that a large portion get spent here, in the US, to re-arm the Ukrainians. Don't know the break down though.

My impression is that a large portion get spent here, in the US, to re-arm the Ukrainians. Don't know the break down though.

That's what I am saying re-arm, there is nothing to re-arm. Meaning, what systems is there to replace they have artillery sitting there getting bombed but no shells. Other than that what is there to give them other than maybe anti-air weapons but they are unlikely to get the remaining systems and even that isn't really going to make a difference. An aircraft carrier group wouldn't even help them, or even 5 of them.

Give them 1000 Abrahams, they can't support that either. Weapon systems or lack of isn't the problem... more shells will slow the bleed but it doesn't even come close to helping them.

There is no amount of money that is really going to help them, not really.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
there is no end game where Russia is able to hold the Ukraine.

I think the general game plan was take the eastern areas and come up with a peace plan, Russia never wanted the western part and assumed Poland would just annex it at some point. However, it seems like Russia is starting to figure out what I kind of said to start with - turn the whole country into a parking lot. Given enough time and flattening the population will have to continue to move west and eventually out of the country.

We'll see how it turns out, it could certainly take considerable time to do that though (years - decades) - depends on how many shells come in and how much meat remains to throw into the grinder.

My take is the deal will get worse every day, today is better for a deal than tomorrow.

Those people will be a European problem. Remember, F the EU. This isn't a stupid nation building exercise, its a large scale building deconstruction zone.

Last edited:
Incorrect.

Is it? I mean they took the Eastern part and had a deal in place than the so called sovereign Ukraine did exactly what the United States wanted their bitch asses to do.

The intend at another point was just to have Poland annex or invade western Ukraine, however I think the realization now is all of the Ukraine needs to become a parking lot something I alluded to within the first year of the start of the war. If they turn the whole thing into flat ground, the problem is fix for the foreseeable future.

Turn the west of Ukraine to dust and sell it to China.

Is it? I mean they took the Eastern part and had a deal in place than the so called sovereign Ukraine did exactly what the United States wanted their bitch asses to do.

The intend at another point was just to have Poland annex or invade western Ukraine, however I think the realization now is all of the Ukraine needs to become a parking lot something I alluded to within the first year of the start of the war.

If they turn the whole thing into flat ground, the problem is fix for the foreseeable future.

Poland isn't taking anything (although you could argue that some of Western Ukraine is historically Polish. Hey, I play EU4 :)).

I think Ukraine will give up land but there will still be Ukraine and they are likely not giving up Kiev, Odessa, Lviv, or most of their major cities.

Poland isn't taking anything (although you could argue that some of Western Ukraine is historically Polish. Hey, I play EU4 :)).

I think Ukraine will give up land but there will still be Ukraine and they are likely not giving up Kiev, Odessa, Lviv, or most of their major cities.

Oh, not sure anyone is giving up anything.... in that case they will just keep pushing west and flatten it. This isn't nation building, this really isn't going to be occupying, imo.

VN Store

Back