War in Ukraine

Yeah, i dont keep up with the war, when i do search i see clips of some russian tank getting hit by a drone. I dont see much on an updated overview, or situation. It seems there is a stalemate on both sides. Each sides is hitting targets with drones Etc... not sure how long this war can go on without a serious escelation from either side.
Yeah, because those clips from (likely) mainstream news sources are supposed to support a narrative.

So yeah, Russia is losing tanks, using human wave tactics and starving their people in order to make more weapons. This is the mainstream narrative.

Reactions: volgr
Yeah, because those clips from (likely) mainstream news sources are supposed to support a narrative.

So yeah, Russia is losing tanks, using human wave tactics and starving their people in order to make more weapons. This is the mainstream narrative.
haven't seen any claims of the Russians starving Russians to make more weapons.

I have seen claims of Russians struggling to get food due to inflation and lack of supply, but those claims are typically assigned to the sanctions and not Russian's own acts.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
January 10, 2022...

Top U.S. and Russian diplomats said they had constructive talks Monday in Geneva, but they did not achieve a breakthrough in their attempt to defuse tensions regarding the Russian troop buildup on the Ukraine-Russia border.

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov emerged from the nearly eight hours of talks and declared, "There are no plans or intentions to attack Ukraine." He went on to say, "There is no reason to fear some kind of escalatory scenario."

January 10, 2022...

Top U.S. and Russian diplomats said they had constructive talks Monday in Geneva, but they did not achieve a breakthrough in their attempt to defuse tensions regarding the Russian troop buildup on the Ukraine-Russia border.

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov emerged from the nearly eight hours of talks and declared, "There are no plans or intentions to attack Ukraine." He went on to say, "There is no reason to fear some kind of escalatory scenario."
But tHe Us LeD cOuP…

VN Store

Back