WANTED: Neyland Stadium Turf Plaque - 1993

I have 2 of the end zone pieces and 1 of the turf with Checkerboard with UT in the middle... And from the eBay link looks like 500 to 750 each?? I'm not in any way shape or form trying to get rid of them but I have 2 of the end zone ones and would be willing to help a fellow Vol fan out... Email me at ftreywilson@gmail.com if interested...

Reactions: 1 person
I have 2 of the end zone pieces and 1 of the turf with Checkerboard with UT in the middle... And from the eBay link looks like 500 to 750 each?? I'm not in any way shape or form trying to get rid of them but I have 2 of the end zone ones and would be willing to help a fellow Vol fan out... Email me at ftreywilson@gmail.com if interested...

yeah I bet that guy could have won it for 500 instead of panicing and paying 750 on the buy it now :thud:

Funny because a friend of mine gave me one of the framed end zone pieces about a month ago. From what I can find out these sold for $200. new. To a true Vol fan their worth much more.

Reactions: 2 people
1993...wow time flies. I have mine on the wall in my UT man cave. Sorry, not for sale. If I come across some, I'll give you the location.

wow! looks like i am funding my retirement plan with my piece.

New life goal: Buy all plaques from the 1993 turf sell, and build my own neyland in the back yard. Now taking donations

Ha! I'll contribute, that would be awesome.

I remember when they were selling these. My room mate bought one when we were living in Morrill and I just kinda blew off the sale until it was too late. My own fault.

One of my most prized pieces of memorabilia. Given to me when I was 17 by my former boss. Quite a gift for a young man. She has passed on now, but what a great lady. It looks much better "right side up". I'm still a bit technologically challenged....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 11
One of my most prized pieces of memorabilia. Given to me when I was 17 by my former boss. Quite a gift for a young man. She has passed on now, but what a great lady. It looks much better "right side up". I'm still a bit technologically challenged....

I am insanely jealous... that is an awesome piece right there.

I have one but the plaque fell off years ago and who knows where the certificate is. BUT, part of my UT room here to stay.

There is a lady in Nashville selling an end zone checkered piece for $500 right now. I wanted to buy it but it was too much. Instead I bought a green piece for $100. Give me a shout if you want me to get you in touch with her.

VN Store

Back