Want to buy a gaming system

Im an Xbox guy. Like other have said its really just preference. I havent had a PS since Ps2 but have played other people PS4 and prefer Xbox. Controller feels better, better home screen layout.

Also definitely get the 1TB HD or prepare to purchase an external.

HAVE them both. I prefer the PS4 because PSN works better for me than XBL. Less down time. Also the dashboard on Xbone is clunky and glitchy. Xbone has more media options though. Both are solid but I like PS4 gaming

shoot me an address, and I'll send you a xbox 360, we're not using it any more with a couple of controllers

shoot me an address, and I'll send you a xbox 360, we're not using it any more with a couple of controllers

Man that is so nice of you to offer! However I don’t want you to do that. I’m gonna buy the Xbox One. Merry Christmas brother.

Thanks for all the info guys. Merry Xmas

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks. Why is it better?

I personally find the menu easier to use. The xBox menu feels like a Dell computer. I do miss playing Forza, but I can live without it. I've owned both and just really like the PS4.

I pulled the trigger on the XBox One S. Got it for $185 with a discount code. I had $150 in Amazon gift cards and $12 off from Amex, so after tax only cost me about $35. Pretty good deal

I pulled the trigger on the XBox One S. Got it for $185 with a discount code. I had $150 in Amazon gift cards and $12 off from Amex, so after tax only cost me about $35. Pretty good deal

GOod deal man! Hope you have okenty font good times with it

I really need to get a new phone. Sorry but I type faster than the phone can text

Can’t beat that

GOod deal man! Hope you have okenty font good times with it

I’m looking forward to it. It came with a Hot Wheels game and I bought Disneyland Adventure for my daughter and NHL 18 for me

The little bit I've seen of COD WW2 looks amazing. Hopefully I'll get to play some this week. Just a thought...

The little bit I've seen of COD WW2 looks amazing. Hopefully I'll get to play some this week. Just a thought...

That’s what I’ve been playing on PS4. Feels a bit strange having a WW2 game without Japan and Russia....

World at War was better, IMO.

I’ve never played any COD games. I look forward to it

That’s a shame. I’m certain they current ones are good, but there was nothing more fun than playing the original modern warfare back 10 years ago. That and battlefield 2 stand out as my favorite memories playing an FPS.

Congrats on the new system and enjoy.

That’s a shame. I’m certain they current ones are good, but there was nothing more fun than playing the original modern warfare back 10 years ago. That and battlefield 2 stand out as my favorite memories playing an FPS.

Congrats on the new system and enjoy.

Whoa bruh...no mention of Goldeneye???

VN Store

Back