Vols vs Nebraska (Game Thread)

They've got a ton of work to do on defense. Just not very good now. Otherwise, they have some strengths. Work in progress.

@Charlie_Burris: Today's Tennessee-Nebraska basketball game isn't on TV or streaming online. Apparently, the game is being played in 2002.

I'm about ready to pull the plug on Mostella, he's contributing absolutely zero to this team. Early in the year he was at least trying defensively and rebounding, now he's still sucking offensively and not giving any effort on the boards or defense.

I'm about ready to pull the plug on Mostella, he's contributing absolutely zero to this team. Early in the year he was at least trying defensively and rebounding, now he's still sucking offensively and not giving any effort on the boards or defense.
How are you watching the game?

Same. The guy rarely seems to have his head in the game.

None of our bigs can play without fouling.
RayK played 4 minutes and had 2 when I turned it on.

None of them are experienced enough to know how to effectively play defense without fouling...that goes for Reese too. I think Kasongo will figure it out sooner than the rest..he also seems to be the most physically-able to defend in post.

None of them are experienced enough to know how to effectively play defense without fouling...that goes for Reese too. I think Kasongo will figure it out sooner than the rest..he also seems to be the most physically-able to defend in post.

Lol...

VN Store

Back