Vols vs Nebraska (Game Thread)

Very natural for a new coach to play his players over ones he inherited. Interested to follow this but my guess is this is what we are seeing

Hmm...maybe. It's all good. He needs to work on the fouling. Trust me, He knows that without a doubt.

With his effort and motor he'll get there. A lot of freshman have foul trouble early. Tell him to keep his head up and not get discouraged.

Reactions: 1 person
Hmm...maybe. It's all good. He needs to work on the fouling. Trust me, He knows that without a doubt.

I didn't think that the GW foul was all that preventable... but maybe CRB had decided he didn't want him to foul period. No excuses and zero tolerance.

Very natural for a new coach to play his players over ones he inherited. Interested to follow this but my guess is this is what we are seeing

That occurred to me as well. I'm sure though that he'll ultimately be putting the guys on the court that are most likely going to give him the best chance to win regardless of how long they've been on and how they've made it onto the roster.

Lol it could be all of the above. But whatever the case is he will be alright.

I appreciate the support he gets and believe it not the constructive criticism as all. It's the only way you learn and grow. It's life!

Bruin you may just have a point there. 👍🏽 Its his prerogative. I think most people knew that would eventually happen.

VN Store

Back