*****Vols pick up 4-star '18 SC ATH Bryce Thompson

4-star athlete Bryce Thompson picks Vols, enrolls at Tennessee - FreakNotes

Nw30azj3

Tennessee football recruiting: Bryce Thompson picks the Vols | The State

He's officially enrolled at Tennessee, according to Rivals.

Player thread: '18 SC WR Bryce Thompson

I hope that he can play cornerback. UT needs a few guys that can cover, and tackle.

This guy (almost) makes up for the receiver we lost at signing day...Forget his name, but he was a shifty guy too.

Niccceeeeeeeee.

As a resident of south kakalaki myself..I am pleased to report the cocks are very, very salty over this news. 😂

GBO!

That’s outstanding. Ain’t nobody sweating SCar.....I think we handle them this year, and getting a kid like Thompson can do nothing but help our cause sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 1 person
Niccceeeeeeeee.

As a resident of south kakalaki myself..I am pleased to report the cocks are very, very salty over this news. 😂

GBO!

Glad to hear it. I've lived in Charlotte for 12 years (basically the entire relevance of South Carolina football) and their fans are some of the worst.

Reactions: 2 people
So we backed another one in under the 18 class. Well done!

He's already enrolled, Bravo!

The only passes he'll be taking from Jake Bentley will be when he is on Defense. Nice!

We found our PR/KR too!

Pretty funny listening to SC touting higher academic standards. I do think this is possibly where benefit of Fulmer is unseen. Never know how a well connected AD who brings everyone together gets buy in occasionally from the academic side of the isle to make exceptions to general rules of admission.

Reactions: 3 people
Welcome to Knoxville and THE University of Tennessee Bryce! You made a smart decision. Work hard, study hard, and enjoy all that is the Big Orange. It is truly GREAT TO BE A VOLUNTEER!

Reactions: 2 people
I have no doubt that our much improved coaching staff will put him in the best place to help us win ball games.

VN Store

Back