*****Vols pick up 4-star '18 SC ATH Bryce Thompson

Just like our last three coaches, I'm taking a wait and see approach before I get all excited about JP. But I have to admit, he is relentless. It's almost June and he's still working on the 18 class...impressive

Reactions: 3 people
OK, let me get this all sorted out.

This kid can play RB.

He can play WR.

He can play CB.

He can play S.

He can be a PR.

He can be a KR.

He was the Most Outstanding Player at the Shrine game which is the best of the best from 2 states.

I think Pruitt and staff found a pretty good footVol player.

WELCOME to Big Orange country young man!

Yes ladies and gents, this is BOOM worthy.

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 5 people
tenor.gif

Reactions: 2 people
ThatÂ’s outstanding. AinÂ’t nobody sweating SCar.....I think we handle them this year, and getting a kid like Thompson can do nothing but help our cause sooner rather than later.

Dont they own us?

:)

uzK2sHW.gif

Also, taking this kid from Muschamp makes it even sweeter!

Welcome to Rocky Top, Mr. Thompson!

Just like our last three coaches, I'm taking a wait and see approach before I get all excited about JP. But I have to admit, he is relentless. It's almost June and he's still working on the 18 class...impressive

Great point!!!! I remember when this place was screaming Butch Stones, Brick by Brick and the SEC was gonna get Butch Slapped. Let’s give JP some time before saying we finally have a “real” coach

Reactions: 3 people
Great point!!!! I remember when this place was screaming Butch Stones, Brick by Brick and the SEC was gonna get Butch Slapped. Let’s give JP some time before saying we finally have a “real” coach

i don't have any issue with that, and certainly can't blame anyone for taking that approach. especially since we haven't played a game yet.

i'll just say that up to this point, with what we've seen so far, it just looks and feels different. and right now, 'different' equates to 'better'. right or wrong.

and to that, i'd just say, looking at the types of coaches and players he's brought in so far, the structure around the football program, the support staff, s&c..... it 'looks' more like what it's supposed to look like.

so it is easier to feel more optimistic, understanding, still need to see the on field product.

This is amazing!

Do they do retroactive recruiting rankings or do only NSD rankings matter? This has to be a big boost to ours.

247 adjusted the point totals, i don't think Rivals re ranks.

it basically swapped us and USCe, we're 19, and now they're 20.

Reactions: 1 person
This is amazing!

Do they do retroactive recruiting rankings or do only NSD rankings matter? This has to be a big boost to ours.

Lol. Matter for what, my guy? No, we will not be spotted 3 points against WVU for our recruiting ranking.

Well, after the doofey era, a mannequin would have brought about a more positive attitude in this crowd.

Well Deion Sanders played both at FSU. What the Hell? Let him have his cake and eat it too.

You sure Deion played some WR at FSU? DonÂ’t recall that and I couldnÂ’t find any offensive stats for him.

Haha. Of course not Behr....Florida, Alabama, and for the moment Vandy? Yes, those 3 do....but SCar? Nah.

Man, sometimes I just don't get you. Haha.

It only matters because I'm curious. Can you briefly explain how you came to the conclusion that Vandy owns us, but SC doesn't?

I don't think either does, but I wanna learn something today. :)

I'd be curious as to how UT would rank now if it was possible to re-rank the 2018 recruiting class and include Graduate Transfers (I know that isn't how they do it).

I'd like to see a list of schools that have improved their situation after the final ranking.

I'd be curious as to how UT would rank now if it was possible to re-rank the 2018 recruiting class and include Graduate Transfers (I know that isn't how they do it).

I'd like to see a list of schools that have improved their situation after the final ranking.

According to jakez...

"247 adjusted the point totals, i don't think Rivals re ranks.

it basically swapped us and USCe, we're 19, and now they're 20."

VN Store

Back