Hampton, Va
Va Beach, Va
Newport "Bad" News, Va
Columbia, South America
Iceland
Johnson City, TN
Philadelphia, PA
Las Vegas, NV

I'll be in Vegas this weekend. Where does the Vols group meet to watch UT games?

Did you know a David Bell or Phillip McCormick. We all went to Bearden and they were from rocky hill.

Phillip McCormick sounds familiar. I feel like I should know him. I knew a Jill Bell. I graduated from BHS in '80 if that helps.

Last edited:
In order:

Dayton, OH
Monterrey, Mex
Guadalajara, Mex
Dayton,OH
St. Thomas, Virgin Isl
Dayton, Oh
Bowling Green, KY
Santander, Spain,
Bowing Green, KY
Nashville, Tn
Knoxville, TN (aka God's country)
Florence, Ky
Dayton, OH
I lived in Centerville and Springboro from 1990-2000. Did you ever go to the Latin American Festival at the Fraze Pavillion?

Miami- not many of us but we are loud.
Too many gator fans here..... Too many gator fans anywhere actually.

I was in DC this past weekend and while waiting for my car to be brought up a truck from Virginia Linen Service pulled up to the hotel and it was painted Big Orange. The cab was Orange and the box was decked out in the checkerboard pattern.

Before the post comes in for a picture or it did not happen; I will direct you to their web site where on their main page you will see a picture of all types of their trucks decked out in Orange and White.

Go Vols!

Johnson City native. Was on the road for a bit living in NJ and Philly area, now proudly flying the Big Orange flag all around Asheville, NC!!!

GBO!!!

I must be the only Vol in Minnesota! Have yet to see anyone else on here post that they're located in the Twin Cities. Did I miss someone? Lol

Dark Side of the Moon for me. I don't see any Vols fans where I'm at as it's all dark. However, sometimes on game days I see Vol flags waving off in the distance as I stare into the heart of the sun.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be in Vegas this weekend. Where does the Vols group meet to watch UT games?

There's really not a big Vol fan base here. I'll sometimes hit some sports books or just find a bar where it's on. I've tried finding a local group but it's pretty non-existent.. Where you staying,

There's really not a big Vol fan base here. I'll sometimes hit some sports books or just find a bar where it's on. I've tried finding a local group but it's pretty non-existent.. Where you staying,

Ok thanks! Wynn

Denver, CO.

Vols watch party every gameday at The Tavern Uptown. We fill the place up & sing a lot of Rocky Top.

Denver, CO.

Vols watch party every gameday at The Tavern Uptown. We fill the place up & sing a lot of Rocky Top.

I was there 2 years ago for the UF game. That is a great place will visit it every time I am back in Denver. Watched them kick out an obnoxious gator.

VN Store

Back