VolNation needs to calm down

If I could choose any football players and any coach I wanted playing for the tennessee vols right now I would pick the ones we have now. Because I support my team and thats what being a fan does. That way in 2016 when we make every one whizz in their pants by us just walking on the field, I can scream rocky top at the top of my lungs knowing I wasnt trying to undercut my coach and team players just years earlier when they were just yearlings. They are exactly where the experts predicted and the experts say we are someone on the rise. I did not hear them say that about doofus and kiffley. Enjoy the ride guys, it just makes the victories that much sweeter. :good!:

Good grief.

Blind loyalty doesn't make you a great fan. If UT had averaged 102K per game during the Dooley years he would still be the head coach at UT.

I've been a fan for a long time. I can think of dozens of UT teams I'd rather have suited up than this one.

The 2014 team is who they are and I cheer for them, but the team and coaches aren't above criticism.

Reactions: 3 people
cc022bbb8cdeb99ab7935abaef6eda57e305906be9ddbf74a09144d7cbcf2f9e.jpg

Haha his arms

VN Store

Back