Vol423's NCAA 2013 PS3 Online Dynasty

Lol! I can't help that i had a bigger dong than your father.

My father is dead, *******.

Seriously.

Where is 423? I feel bad that I got called out for my play. I take that seriously.

Hens, I think I figured out what you're talking about. The defensive guys do switch their coverage to the closest offensive guy if you put guys in motion or flip your play. It won't, however, automatically flip your defensive play, nor should it.

If you have a play that has your LOLB blitzing and you're controlling him and your ROLB is in man-to-man coverage and the offense flips the play and you are hell-bent on controlling the LOLB that's your fault. That's not taking advantage of any AI glitches.

My father is dead, *******.

Seriously.

Where is 423? I feel bad that I got called out for my play. I take that seriously.

Hens, I think I figured out what you're talking about. The defensive guys do switch their coverage to the closest offensive guy if you put guys in motion or flip your play. It won't, however, automatically flip your defensive play, nor should it.

If you have a play that has your LOLB blitzing and you're controlling him and your ROLB is in man-to-man coverage and the offense flips the play and you are hell-bent on controlling the LOLB that's your fault. That's not taking advantage of any AI glitches.

I haven't played you yet. So I don't know. But, In your defense and nothing against you 423 but you are very predictable on offense.

VN Store

Back