Vol423's NCAA 2013 PS3 Online Dynasty

Turd, congratulations on the win, but I have zero respect for the way that you now play the game.

Tell me exactly what I did to earn that.

I played you exactly the way I played Bray a couple of hours ago and he had no problem with it.

Its hard to win when you throw nine picks.

Clarification: you only had eight interceptions before you quit. No matter how bad I've gotten beat in this dynasty I've never quit.

Seriously, though. I've always played clean and want to know exactly what I did. I did run a no-huddle, but I didn't run the same play over and over, didn't cheese, none of that.

man i got hosed
Turd it probably where you flip the play then send this guy this way or move this guy to take advantage of the lb'er ai coverage skills. Only way to try and stop it is see who is covering who presnap and cover whoever your lb is on yourself

man i got hosed
Turd it probably where you flip the play then send this guy this way or move this guy to take advantage of the lb'er ai coverage skills. Only way to try and stop it is see who is covering who presnap and cover whoever your lb is on yourself

I don't even know how to do that. I put people in motion to read the defense. Man vs zone.

Or to overload one side of the formation or the the other.

Both of those things occur in real life football.

i am just telling you what his beef probably is....its just like solo's
I don't fuss about it....i blame EA
yeah but the comp ai doesn't adjust like it should so you have to manually do it

i am just telling you what his beef probably is....its just like solo's
I don't fuss about it....i blame EA
yeah but the comp ai doesn't adjust like it should so you have to manually do it

Do we need to ban putting guys in motion? I'm still not sure what you mean.

423 I couldn't stop him either. I don't know what the difference was between this year and last year.

We played a close game last year. You usually are a touchdown or so better than me. My QB got knocked out in the 1st qtr of last year's game and that made a huge difference. You usually force me out of my game and into making stupid mistakes.

423 and I usually play close games. They are usually low-scoring, turnover filled, ugly contests--kind of like when knox and I play. I went up 17-0 early, sat back in coverage, switched back and forth from man to zone, and got some interceptions and some pick sixes.

On offense I ran a read-option, no huddle, hurry-up. I do use motion and audible and hot-route. I don't think anyone has ever had a problem with that. There are plenty of college teams that run those offenses. This is a sim league and I didn't do anything that isn't done in real life.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back