Vol uniform/helmet design discussion (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Butch could attract more fans to the O&W game if we wore alternate unis. We could even have catalogues with the coolest alternates and have the TRUE VFLs vote on what we wear vs AP or HC. Go Vols! I love these alternates some of u have designed! Why on Earth we dont utilize them AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR is beyond Webbvol.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Is there a test one has to pass before they can vote?

Is there a test one has to pass before they can vote?

Yes. Do you have the devotion to show up and cheer for the O&W game? Or can you donate 1,000+$ to the Tennessee fund? If so,you should be allowed to vote on alternate unis.

Okay, here is my version to the carbon fiber look that some of you asked to see. I'll admit the pattern is a real pain to match, got close, still not 100% perfect, but this gives perhaps a better idea as to the look than before...

clevolander-albums-vol+designs-picture4599-volcarbonfiberhelmet.jpg

Reactions: 16 people
Okay, here is my version to the carbon fiber look that some of you asked to see. I'll admit the pattern is a real pain to match, got close, still not 100% perfect, but this gives perhaps a better idea as to the look than before...

The color isn't quite right but I still love the pattern

Ah, okay, thank ya....not that I really have the time here at work either, but I'd rather play with Vols stuff all day than do work. : )> I'll go grab what you've done thus far and tinker with the image some more.

The rest of us Volnation citizens appreciate the extra time you spend keeping things interesting and fun...no sarcasm

I think the 1971 one is ready to go right now...ok I'm going to let someone else post

I agree with both yall. We need some mod throwbacks! It would be excellent! /:-/the amount of positive publicity would bring a few 4*s. Go Vols!

The rest of us Volnation citizens appreciate the extra time you spend keeping things interesting and fun...no sarcasm

Thank ya, I've been having alot of fun mocking up all this stuff, either on my own or from suggestions/requests from others on here. All in good fun and to make for light-hearted conversation. : )>

Reactions: 2 people

That is too awesome to comprehend in one viewing! Someone should tweet this picture to Butch Jones. He seems to respond on there often.

Last edited:
That is too awesome to comprehend in one viewing! Someone should tweet this picture to Butch Jones. He seems to respond on there often.

We can't allow this. The blue hairs will fall over dead if anyone mentions possibly doing anything different with the uniforms.

Get a closer match on the Orange and use it for the O&W game. White uni's and this helmet and Orange uni's with a glossy metallic normal version.

Thanks CleVOLander, for your great work

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back