Vincent Dallas leaves team

mjw2e

VQ is reporting he's not practicing with the team due to personal reasons but adds that it would be an "uphill battle" for him to return to the team...would hate to lose him. Hope he gets it all worked out.

Reactions: 7 people
I hate that too. Seems like a good kid that was always willing to move positions to help the team. If he is in fact gone, good luck to him in the future.

Reactions: 1 person
Well that's no good. So who is next in line for KO returns?

Edit - sorry RTTT beat me to it

tumblr_kr0hvfWfTD1qzqmq5o1_500.png

From my understanding, it was Dallas' choice to leave the team. Upset with the way he's being utililized IMO. Jones and Azzani are putting the best men out on the field. Sucks to lose Dallas though as not only he has depth, but he has good talent and he's pretty sure handed as well.

TSR Said something about there being a rummor about it that they wouldn't go into... IDK but that doesn't sound good considering it was RummerMill..

Kid could still stay with the team and get a degree from UT but instead he just quits. Nice attitude there. I don't get my way, so I quit and go home. We are better off without folks like this on the team.

Will he still qualify as a VFL?

Begin............

Kid could still stay with the team and get a degree from UT but instead he just quits. Nice attitude there. I don't get my way, so I quit and go home. We are better off without folks like this on the team.

Will he still qualify as a VFL?

Begin............

Way to go ahead and start crapping on a college kid before you have any idea WTH is going on.

Reactions: 23 people
I like the guy but after having CP returning kicks last year I just our kick return game is woefully lacking..no fault to the guys though because CP was a freak.

VN Store

Back