Vincent Dallas leaves team

I heard he left his underwear out in the locker room....

Best wishes for his future, hope he gets it fixed because he has been a great teammate.

VFL

GoVols

Is this a real VOL on here?!?!? They do exist..... (in my best M&M guy voice impersonation)

Reactions: 1 person
Kid could still stay with the team and get a degree from UT but instead he just quits. Nice attitude there. I don't get my way, so I quit and go home. We are better off without folks like this on the team.

Will he still qualify as a VFL?

Begin............

Judging by your SN I'm guessing that you are somewhere around the age of 53? You are talking trash about a kid without even knowing the facts.

Sad.

Reactions: 4 people
Judging by your SN I'm guessing that you are somewhere around the age of 53? You are talking trash about a kid without even knowing the facts.

Sad.
Pathetic is more like it but expected out of most internet tough guys. Some have such pathetic existences that the only way they feel better with themselves is by tearing down others.

Kid could still stay with the team and get a degree from UT but instead he just quits. Nice attitude there. I don't get my way, so I quit and go home. We are better off without folks like this on the team.

Begin............

It's great to see your Holier than Thou complex spilling over from the Mo Couch thread into this one. You must be an insider or a coach because you seem to know exactly what is going on with these 18-22 year old kids and everything that encompasses being a student athlete.

Reactions: 12 people
It's great to see your Holier than Thou complex spilling over from the Mo Couch thread into this one. You must be an insider or a coach because you seem to know exactly what is going on with these 18-22 year old kids and everything that encompasses being a student athlete.

No, he's just a 50 year old loser that is upset that his life didn't turn out the way he wanted it to. If it did, he wouldn't feel the need to talk trash about kids over the internet.

Reactions: 8 people

Begin............

When you look in the mirror you should see a picture of FAIL. :ermm:

What makes you guys so holier than 82 that you can bash him for having his opinion? Maybe he is just sick of quitters. I don't personally share his opinion yet, but acting like he is a *** and you are not on this topic is hypocritical. A lot of old school guys have a problem with this generations "me first" philosophy. Thing is we don't know if that is why V.D. is doing this. He may have been told to think about his future here? Maybe the staff is looking out for both parties? Who knows outside of the Vince and the Staff?

What makes you guys so holier than 82 that you can bash him for having his opinion? Maybe he is just sick of quitters. I don't personally share his opinion yet, but acting like he is a *** and you are not on this topic is hypocritical. A lot of old school guys have a problem with this generations "me first" philosophy. Thing is we don't know if that is why V.D. is doing this. He may have been told to think about his future here? Maybe the staff is looking out for both parties? Who knows outside of the Vince and the Staff?

You answered your own question.

Reactions: 2 people
Rumor has it that VD and Posey violated teams strick hygiene policy.

All I know is it better not involve a frickin deli and in Tuska-loser and money transfers.

tumblr_kr0hvfWfTD1qzqmq5o1_500.png

Article on VQ the other day said him and Posey were contemplating their future with the team/No PT = leaving.

Per Hubbs:

"Conspicuously absent from the practice field were reserve offensive lineman Alan Posey and backup slot receiver/return man Vincent Dallas. Both players are examining their futures with the program, and at this point in time, Posey is not expected to rejoin the Vols."

"Examining their futures with the program" sounds like bricks that will weaken the foundation fully committed players are working hard to build.

It could also be that he thinks he's not getting a fair shake.... or about a million other reasons.

Posey was unlikely to ever contribute.

Dallas was contributing. If I am not mistaken he played some at receiver vs UGA but didn't catch any balls. He's a valuable member of the team... hard to say what this is all about.

You answered your own question.

What I am saying is, while I don't share his opinion on this today...I do understand his aggravation at this generation. That being said, it is jumping the gun to get that pissed yet. We have no idea why ATP.

Or maybe he sees the writing on the wall and will be burried on the DC....

That's kind of tough to buy considering they think enough of his athleticism to move him from O to D and back then have him returning kicks. He's currently 9th in the SEC but there's only 3 yds separating 4th from 9th.

This is really a pretty strange development.

The facts are he is walking away. Quitting. Giving up. You could tell that if you were 20, 40, 60, or 80.

Good riddance to another loser that the team needs to rid itself off. Butch gets it. Dallas got it.

But the question really is; was he a VFL?

Sunshine pumpers feel free to post in on that............

Again, you don't know all of the facts surrounding the situation and calling him a loser is what makes you ignorant. Get it?

I'm not surprised if you don't.

Reactions: 4 people
i just wonder why quit in the middle of the season ? why not wait and see if some playing time pops up or not,if that is the problem,of course nobody know as of yet

VN Store

Back