Video and notes from 10-6 practice!

Additionally, you don't keep practice stuff in house to avoid scrutiny from anonymous message board folk. DT doesn't give a flip.
What happens in practice stays in practice. As a player, cavol knows that, which is probably why he isn't sharing much.

Picked a side of the fence yet, surely your legs are getting tired bro.

Burn...I'm actually on the side of not being an arrogant a$$hole and I'm giving this coach a chance from the start just like I did the last and not take jab after jab at him...That's my side.

Reactions: 2 people
Additionally, you don't keep practice stuff in house to avoid scrutiny from anonymous message board folk. DT doesn't give a flip.
What happens in practice stays in practice. As a player, cavol knows that, which is probably why he isn't sharing much.

Nailed it.

Woodson looked like he was half a$$ing it in those drills. I know what we seen was very limited, but it appeared in those few clips he was lacking effort, or severely lacking speed and explosiveness.

Woodson looked like he was half a$$ing it in those drills. I know what we seen was very limited, but it appeared in those few clips he was lacking effort, or severely lacking speed and explosiveness.

The reports from the last few days seem to suggest he's giving the effort, but that his lack of conditioning is keeping him from giving consistent effort, if that makes sense. In other words, he can be very good in spurts, but as of now he's getting gassed very quickly.

The reports from the last few days seem to suggest he's giving the effort, but that his lack of conditioning is keeping him from giving consistent effort, if that makes sense. In other words, he can be very good in spurts, but as of now he's getting gassed very quickly.
Yeah it makes perfect sense, that's why I was sure to include "limited" and "few clips" in my post. You cant deny what I said was true in those particular clips though.

Yeah it makes perfect sense, that's why I was sure to include "limited" and "few clips" in my post. You cant deny what I said was true in those particular clips though.

The drill at the end he did seem to be struggling. I wonder what drill came immediately before that drill.

Also to keep the rubbish read from getting in the players head. As much as many would like to make them rational mature thinking adults, retarded comments sometimes aren't ignored.

From CDK's POV anyway

Last edited:
The crazy thing is he actually has an alright jumpshot. I'm not saying he will be nailing 3's but he can shoot a 15 footer.

Tariq Owens has a real good Jump shot from 15-18 feet. I agree he has the potential to be a mismatch problem and can stretch the floor. He's a better shooter then any of the bigs UT has now. He's up 16 pounds soon as his body catch up he has a lot of potential a high ceiling. This team has athletes on it. I think they will be tough and very quick. I think we will surprise people. Once we learn how to win and play to there strengths they will be fun to watch.

VN Store

Back