Vic Wharton Sighting

I know right? I wish we could be good as them...

I see that this type of repsonse is all you're capable of formulating.

Dude you have some serious issues at getting offended any time someone mentions another team. You should probably stay out of the Around the NCAA forum cause most of the topics will pertain to a team other than UT.

Much like a RB should enjoy our offense since we ran it 46x per game last year I imagine WR's enjoy an offense that throws it 50x per game. It's an observation buddy, calm your ass down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I see that this type of repsonse is all you're capable of formulating.

Dude you have some serious issues at getting offended any time someone mentions another team. You should probably stay out of the Around the NCAA forum cause most of the topics will pertain to a team other than UT.

Much like a RB should enjoy our offense since we ran it 46x per game last year I imagine WR's enjoy an offense that throws it 50x per game. It's an observation buddy, calm your ass down.

Maybe you oughtta camp out here 24/7/365? Just in case someone doesn't respect another program just enough? :good!:

Camp out like you do? Naw, I don't have time for that.

Sure you do! Not one slight to ANOTHER PROGRAM gets by our resident goaltender. :)
drunk-hockey-goalie-o.gif

Business must be slow

Thriving...practically runs itself. :) I believe some of your disquiet and obsession over my post count comes from our relative dispositions. I love interacting with the other posters and talking about the team we love. Lots of laughs and good times...it's fun. You come on here and grouse/complain ad nauseum. Never anything positive or anything indicating you're having fun. Only spark you show is when a Tennessee fan gets too gung-ho or (gasp) slights another program. With that caveat I understand why this forum is so painful for you. I'm going to post as much as I want and still enjoy my new family...not a bit of difficulty. :) I'll try to limit my teasing to a bare minimum. I was thinking that you were emerging from your dark cloud when you started playing along with the jokes. But I see you're still a little bitter...and I'm anything but a bully. Have some fun...or whatever it is that you do.

VN Store

Back