Vic Wharton Sighting

d9d1605d_16302796416_03c9c24a6b_b.jpeg

She was hotter before AT&T.

Punny...

ah man you beat me to it :)
Hopefully the mods went to bed!

Given his comments about players needing to come to Cal to catch passes, he probably wanted to be part of an offense with a higher balance of pass to rush. Even if Dobbs develops in the passing game, he's probably looking at 25 completions per game or less. Cal had the top QB in the draft last year and is projected to have it again this year and they pass unless the defense dares them to run.

This.

And he's playing defense for them.

Way to go kid.

Hurd
Kelly
Gualden
Malone

are all here in large part because of him. So I truly hope Vic nothing but success.

Reactions: 4 people
i realize the source being Twitter, anyone ever heard anything about this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 21
Two catches for 37 yards in first half, including a nice we screen that he broke a tackle on and gained 28 yards running down the sideline...key play of the TD drive before half. Also is their punt returner....two returns in first half.

One of which he got steamrolled. :biggrin:

Pretty disappointed, I hit up Vic to hang out in Sydney. He couldn't be bothered and I was around the corner from him all week. He doesn't seem to be in the coaches top 3 receivers group (although this is his first game in over a year). He seems tiny compared to the others. Good luck to him but if he doesn't like competition, it'll be uphill just like it was at the Vols.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Competition, over recruited, school & football work, gf breakup for obvious reasons is why he left.

References:
Ex-gf's best friend 2014-2015

Pretty disappointed, I hit up Vic to hang out in Sydney. He couldn't be bothered and I was around the corner from him all week. He doesn't seem to be in the coaches top 3 receivers group (although this is his first game in over a year). He seems tiny compared to the others. Good luck to him but if he doesn't like competition, it'll be uphill just like it was at the Vols.

Did he also get benched for awhile after the personal foul penalty?

Too many of you get infatuated with players.

It's no wonder you're at the bottom of the food chain.

VN Store

Back