Vandy's spring game is Saturday

You became that guy...

Revel in the glory that their programs have gone back to the pits where they always have been.

I remember when not one **** was given for Vandy. It's just an indication of where we are as a program.

Again, not to be the guy to be the guy who is that guy...

Right, that's like saying, "I'm not trying to be a smarta$$, but...".

Yes. I don't intend to be that guy, but clearly I'm being that guy. I accept that with full willingness of being that guy.

Now you're being that guy who must corroborate the guy who called out that guy.

I remember when not one **** was given for Vandy. It's just an indication of where we are as a program.

Again, not to be the guy to be the guy who is that guy...

it really isnt....youre taking it a little too seriously but whatever. I dont think people are really too worried about Vandy anymore these days. We just like to bash on our rivals.

it really isnt....youre taking it a little too seriously but whatever. I dont think people are really too worried about Vandy anymore these days. We just like to bash on our rivals.

Trust me, I'm not taking it serious

If anything, it would be more belittling of our "rival" if no **** were given.

Yes. I don't intend to be that guy, but clearly I'm being that guy. I accept that with full willingness of being that guy.

Yes, I guess I am being that guy. Just so you know, I don't care that you're being that guy. Since you are that guy after all, I guess you don't care that I don't care that you are that guy. Everyone is that guy from time to time.

Yes, I guess I am being that guy. Just so you know, I don't care that you're being that guy. Since you are that guy after all, I guess you don't care that I don't care that you are that guy. Everyone is that guy from time to time.

Lol :thumbsup:

Lol...for some reason this reminded me of the movie Tropic Thunder

Mason has stated he will not do that this season. We will see though. He said he's going to find a clear #1 and #2 and stick with them. Once he realizes they still suck, you know he'll bring in the others. I want to see 4 qbs playing in one game again.

No doubt. He said, unequivocally last year that "Patten Robinette is our QB" right before pulling him after the first 2 series of offense in the first game. He then later in the season said that "Patten Robinette is our QB and the others are just placeholding til he gets back".... right before playing McCrary and Rivers and the freshman while sitting an evidently healthy Patten Robinette.

VN Store

Back